KRAFT DINNER!!

Guest wakassOATH

Guest wakassOATH

yo.. i dunno about you guys.. but i fuckin love a good bowl of KD.. not because im poor or anything.. its just sooo good with a little pepper!

my water is boiling at the moment and i though id share this with you all

oh and it beats the hell out of those shit ass raman soups.

you guys have K.D in the states right? europe?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

you know what? im glad america cant enjoy this hidden secret .. i bet you guys have some shitty knock off though.. but you havent tasted shit until you try the real OG.. your all gonna have to come up here and get it

ahh... gotta be KD !

my main methods...

1.) Add a hint of the cheese powder, then a hint of milk. Stir it up good. add more powder and more milk. Keep stiring it in bit by bit. Dont end up with more than 2 tablespoons of milk though. It's way cheesier when you mix it bit by bit.

2.) Make the KD without milk. Mix in the chesse using the above method (sans milk). Then sprinkle grated parmesean on top of the bowl. Throw in the the oven just long enough to crisp up the parmesean. yum!

3.) Mix in a hint of a spicy tomato sauce. I recomend Ragu's Thick and Zesty. You dont want it to turn red, just get a hint of the flavor. yum yum!

Archived