Kr430n5_666&Flubug Starski

DEE38

Dear Mr/Mrs Kr430n5_666 & Flubug Starski (and whom even it may concern,

Lately I have noticed the sudden bursts of funny and meaningless pictures up in this forum.. and have to admit they are pretty dayum entertaining. I have never laughed nor cried this hard, looking at a picture of hindus with NY caps... or pictures of big caucasion polar bears.. or even baby dinosaurs. I've witnessed pictures of Mr. Bean's extremely large genitalias.. snap shots of the secret hibernation spots for smurfs, and numerous pictures of naked women with practically tags and throw ups tattooed on them. But no, they do not compare to the joy YOUR pictures have brought me.. and I just felt the need to thank you.. with all of my heart. (And the sad part of this, is that i'm not even joking.)

Sincerely,

Dee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.ratemyface.com/pictures/zero.jpg'>

"darkness embraces my soul of encompassing guilt. my dark lord kr430n5_666 is severley happy about your sensational comments. now i must lower myself into the raging darkness that holds the joys of my own blessed depression...farewell dee38...for i am no longer involved in this world of lust, greed, and anger. i pray to the dark majesty that you have a dreadful and yet pleasing life."

You all are lucky i'm not the brightest crayon in the box and have no idea when it comes to html www dot nerdy shit.... or else i'd have pictures up on here of Winnie the Pooh and Ally McBeal getting freaky, Kama Sutra style.

One day, i'll learn.

Me<~~~~~Going to Borders to rip pages out of: POSTING FLICKS ON THE INTERNET FOR DUMMIES

http://www.members.tripod.com/china00/eve.pic.2.jpg'>

"what the fuck is my lil sister doin talkin to crackas up on the internet?! i already told you bitch...... dmx said he'll fuck you into ruff rydahz. and what the fuck you doin goin to ravez?? you told me those glow sticks were for a black out!! i'm tellin mom u lil cracka lovin slut. hip hop.. hip hop."

[This message has been edited by DEE38 (edited 05-01-2001).]

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived