Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Koze (LIFE AE SLUTS TKO) Denver Co.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by VoSe OnE..., Oct 20, 2002.

1. DMX

DMX Guest

jesus christ you guys are gay. by the way i really appreciate you stealing my flicks in almost every "colorado" thread i see.

2. KUKU 1er

KUKU 1er Guest

no beef just bumps

3. JICK JOLTY

JICK JOLTY Member

KILLA KOZE

THATS MY ROAD DOG.....even bullets cant stop us (denver heads know the storys)...Im next to him on like 80 percent of this shit...and you didnt even post my shit.....damm......nah its all good just glad to see people diggin my potnas work...

4. KUKU 1er

KUKU 1er Guest

Re: KILLA KOZE

...I POSTED MOST THOSE FLICKS FOR HIM...THE FLIX ONLY SHOWED HIS WERK AND RUN AND SUM ARAB.....BEER63

5. horse cock

horse cock Elite Member

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

7. RickJameski

RickJameski Junior Member

damn this threads back.
    koze gets the props.

8. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

ALWAYS OUT MACKIN!!!!

cuz we pull bitches.....KozeROne....duckin bullets

9. popasquat

popasquat Guest

WE NEED MORE KOZE FLICKS

10. Spokack

Spokack Member

11. BizOne

BizOne Senior Member

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN...

This Koze blows the Bay Area Kose out of the water as far as style, that's for sure. No competition there.

Speaking of Kose, do any of you Bay Area heads know about the "NEW HTF" that Kose is forming. I'm serious. It consists of Kozer, Dosk, Yoder, Blobs, Sapo, Minor, Thug and a bunch of other pussy ass bitches that nobody has EVER heard of that don't get up and aren't worth a dime. I hate giving those idiots any amount of fame by muttering their names, but it's not like any of you are going to remember their names cause these fakes don't really write besides maybe two residential neighborhoods. It's fucking pathetic. Kose is letting all of these idiots in 640 AND HTF, and he apparently gave them permission to let their friends in it too. So now 640HTF is consisted of a bunch of nobodies and hasbeens.

Fuck the new 640HTF, tons of respect to the original heads. And respect to the new KOZER, I hope you take that name and do something respectable with it.

12. ray finkle

ray finkle Member

Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN...

you're pretty sorry for writing all that...

13. David Koresh

David Koresh New Jack

kose 640 htf is dope. plus dude is deaf. plus he bombed hard az fuck and he was good. pretty little pieces on trains dont cut it anymore. bla bla bla bla bla bla.

14. This Sucka

This Sucka Junior Member

minus the drama...dope shit

15. BizOne

BizOne Senior Member

Re: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN...

i'm just trying to let people know what's going on before they go and defend Kose HTF.

i speak the truth. believe me, i once had a ton of respect for kose myself, but it seems like the guy is hurting to get his crew up again. there's no way i can have as much respect for him anymore after letting those shit-talking, rumor starting bitches in his crew and in Ceaves crew. if this was 94, and kose was still in his prime, there's no way these kids would be let into htf...