KOSOVO/KOSOVA

Guest ArtvandaL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know that my friends who returned from service in the Balkans were MUCH more fucked up than anyone I know who returned from Desert Storm... I also know that the situation now is one of festering transition and should be looked at closely, lest we have to caurterize the wound

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Smart

lest we have to caurterize the wound

Man, you sound weird lately...

Anyway, if you wanna take things from scratch the whole former Yugoslavia thing is the combination of Two Religions and a Leader that was really close to be concidered god.

Tito, was his name and he united muslims and christians...when he died, the link broke and hell let loose.

We're talking about Aclass savage action and everlasting hate on a ground that is spilled with blood for centuries, yugo's are preety much a war race...on top of that you have a recent NATO 'peacekeeping' assault that a) was a failure, note that the whole op was suposed to last one week but kept on for 4 months.

And B) it slowed down everymove that could bring partial peace to the teritory by making the biggest pig a hero and by neutrolising every other alternative.

Dont expect to learn through here though, pick up a book or something.

Wounds are meant to heal from the inside than cauterized from the outside

Archived