Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

korean shit

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by wakassOATH, Nov 10, 2001.

1. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

im gonna start a thread in the bench ..all fliks from my experence in south korea ...trains, freights, some graff, all around funny stuff(a asian mullet), some werid shit too
    do you think its a god idea??? tell me now before i waste my time doing it

2. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

3. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

the only answer is fucking boogie hands.

4. bug

bug Guest

what kind of graffiti writer first asks if its okay to put something up? just fuckin do it cuz i wanna see.

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

do it do it do it i wanna see some koreaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

6. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

why, because most of the time my topics get like 25 views and one reply saying ..nice.. and then it gets covered it post never to be seen again

7. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

Korean Shit...

hmmm, i love eating korean food. really spicy won bok or choy sum. i love kim chee. i always get the hottest one available. i eat this stuff at least once a week, every once in a while it gives me funky smelling shit, so thats the only korean shit i know of.

8. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

^^^^^^
    hmm kim chee is ok, in small doses, some woman in my apartment give us a whole plate of it for no reason it stunk up my fridge bad oh well
    ever have CALBI thats amazing

9. cdz

cdz Member

do it
    -cdz

10. rip

rip Elite Member

do that shit i havent been there 4 like 2 years. i wana see sum of the shit there again. woo hoo next year i get togo again. gonna be tight.

11. cover .

cover . Guest

as a korean-american, i don't really know how to respond to this thread.
    but whatevz.... u either hate or love us.

peace.

12. tmf0

tmf0 New Jack

13. ittheclown

ittheclown Banned

in korea human livers are much cheaper than in the us also young children can be bartered for, i mean come on who doesnt want some good young tenderloin once in a while?

14. Pape_Garage

Pape_Garage New Jack

A lot of korean rappers seem to have a warped sense of what hip-hop is. Not to say that musically any of it's terrible, hell, I'll listen to it quite a bit, but all that "slangin' on the block with my niggaz" and "lick shots for hip-hop" shit just seems, well, stupid.

15. rotgutparty

rotgutparty Member

there are lots of korean girls at my school. they do each others homework. its nice to work as a team. korean gameshows are great too, especially the one where theres like 10 korean pop stars that have to do some kooky double dare type hyjinx, and if they do one thing wrong they gotta start over. they'll do it like 50 times in a row. or the one where celebrities get harrassed in a big auditorium and people make them eat gross stuff and prove themselves. i wish we had shows that humiliate stars. so, yes, on k-graff