Korean Onion Chips.

Guest chicken bone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NoamChomsky

Yes! Are'nt those things awesome,i've only seen them in the bay area(although i'll go out on a limb and say you can probaly find them in Korea too).You can get a big bag for like a 1.29 or something.Also shrimp chips are hardt too!

Guest NoamChomsky

they leave a weird taste in my mouth sometimes,need to wash it down with a mr.pibb :king:

Hey anyone from SF on here? You know that one anime store by the kfc,yeah I totally fucked the girl that used to work there!:king:

Originally posted by mr.pescado

has anyone ever tried them japanese sweet potato chips?...in the pink bag with the lil kid licking his face..?......thems are gooooood....

Those are the best. THey sell em at korean markets too. those onion things are good also. Yeah cookie chip things rockk.

Guest Dr. Drew

those onion rings are better than funyuns.

i love korean food. eat some at least once a week.

50% of my diet is asian food. its everywhere in my town.

Guest Andy Capp

my asian counterpart has those at his house right now. heading over to try some as we speak.. well, after i finish writing this.. so just about now.

Originally posted by mr.pescado

has anyone ever tried them japanese sweet potato chips?...in the pink bag with the lil kid licking his face..?......thems are gooooood....

eeewwwwwww i really really hate those things:spent:

Guest Dr. Drew

if you're talking about the bag with the dude lifting a barbell on it, i know what you're talking about....maybe i can send you some......

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

if you're talking about the bag with the dude lifting a barbell on it, i know what you're talking about....maybe i can send you some......

haha, you know what i just got off the phone with my mom begging her to send me a few bags, along with some white rabbit candy, and li hing mui gummy bears and apples.

thanks though for the offer!

Guest Dr. Drew

whoa, if your pregnant, you should skip the li hing stuff. Most Li Hing Mui products have saccharine, which is sometimes cancerous to adults, so its even worse for the developing baby. well, maybe i'm mistaken, but you should at least check with the doctor if saccharine is okay. may as well be safe.

Looking out for the keiki. congrats on the baby!:ballcap:

Archived