Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

KOOOOOL KEEEEIIIITTTHHHHHH

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DankLordz, Oct 30, 2001.

1. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

thats right, i finally saw kool keith... best fucking show ever, played like 5 ultra mag songs, then 1 or 2 off of each album.. dooom, octagon, black elvis, sex style.. fuck yeah.

http://216.136.200.194/auction/Oct/200110302886095219185395.jpg'>
    myself and the man.

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

yeah when i saw him his set was almost entirely ultramagnetic songs then a couple from his new album...

3. beardo

beardo Guest

why'd you block out keiths face?

4. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Thats me in the back.

5. beardo

beardo Guest

its gotta be weird having nothing but white boy fans.

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahaha...its hip hop, it comes with the territiory

7. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

he's playing here right now as i'm typing this. that's what happens when you get out of work to late to buy tickets before they sell out.

8. beardo

beardo Guest

im probably going to be at the show on monday.

9. ogrBDC

ogrBDC Junior Member

hes playin on all hollows eve here but its wicked sold out

10. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

what's the name of the tour he's doin?

11. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

haha yeah thats the first thing i noticed!! mr. keith looks slightly uncomfortable.. possibly at the fact that hes surrounded by maddd underground hardcore hiphop headz yo!?!

word

12. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

he's not really underground, nor would i say... hip hop. "fried gorrilla tortia chips knocking at my windows" some shit like like. or how about this classic "sittin in the parkin lot behind seven-eleven eatin a raw pack of chickin wings" oooh oooh i got one more for you. "baby diapers on my windshield wipers" do his words rhyme? yes, does that make it hip-hop? no. no wonder all his fans are whiteboys...

"hey hey yall got some tiolet paper?"

jacky jaspers no better :(

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

tell me he played spankmaster or captain save 'em all....

14. Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik Junior Member

you lucky bastard, he was supposed to do a show here but flaked as usual, all i can say is that he is my hero, all hail kool keef

15. Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik Junior Member

Hey dank, what did he say?????