Kool Keith - Spankmaster

sectorTVA

just got a copy of this today....this shit is ill to the fullest, its like a complete dis to mainstream just by the way the beats sound. this is by far one of my favorite kool kieth albums after dr. dooom. i recommend everyone to buy a copy of it immediately or steal it, or download it from the net...just get it...ill post some interesting lyrics later...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dr octagon was the shit (someone tell my why my local music store has kool keith in the "rap" section and DrOctagon in the "electronic/techno" section. imma have to set them straight) what do people think aobut "Matthew?" i almost got that the other day.

"keep it real, represent what....my nuts!"

does ya man come out with albums weekly? fuck, everytime i take a shit nigga Kool Keith is comin out with an album, and on a side note, a dude here at work looks EXACTLY like kool keith. Shit is type funny.

MERODOGS

TMFMOBBB

MLBPREZZ

HARSTARS

were you guys aware that wearing a muslim beanie will make you invisible to LAPD??? yeah....i didnt know that one either.....you west coast kids may want to look into that.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

some interesting lyrics...

-MACKS, TRUCKS, BIG WHEELS, ROLL!

-Im beyond the average cha cha and trendy salsa music.

-girls smile when i walk with aligators through the mall (typical kool keith)

-pick up the lamp shade knock the gun out your hand, smear ass in your face!

-All the crack and the drugs make me feel the way i feel

-gripe on my left nut like a vice grip

-BLACKULA SPECKTACULA!

-My girls in jail for life...she got to pay the price...

-REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES, TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES, STRIP!

there are definately better lyrics than these on the album. there is also lots of actual singing by his background girls as well as kool keith him self. on a couple of the songs his style is kind of mainstreamish, but after careful listening i realized that it is very far from "mainstream". to me this cd sounds like its mocking mainstream. at first i didnt like it, but after a while i loved it. its one of those aquired taste type things.

man i dont know about that.. im not feeling it all that much. its decent..maybe i just havent listened to it enough. although i also dont dig the Dr. Dooom cd that much either.. im all about sex style and dr. octagon..

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Archived