koncept vs. madcappa

intercept

..holy shit this a graffiti battle from another site me(koncept)vs. madcappa the reason iam postin this here is because the people there dont know fuckin graff and are fuckin voting for this newbie his letters are pre-school.....i just did a 5 min pen piece and ripped him but the dumbasses at this site thought he won.....iam just posting this here so i can get comments from real writer cause if this guy acaully beat me...iam done....

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/phpBB/viewt...der=asc&start=0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like the site cause i do rhymes and shit there...i didnt like my drawing either bu his shit was really bad.........yo dr.dazz email me or hit me up on aim iam on msn to but rarelly...my email is mckoncept@hotmail.com...ohh ya ive talked to naos a few times mostly just smoked with him but his downing for painting i think....ive got a new job and abit of paint if you wanna bomb cause my frind ceotwo is always down to bomb.....

Originally posted by Ethik

I wouldn't wipe my ass with that piece madcapa did. I mean just look at that P. Look at it! And thats the least of its problems!

What if you did not have any toilet paper? Then would ya!:confused:

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

you win hands down.. who the hell draws in pencil any more..gawd!

dude you're a retard^^^ who says gawd anymore??are you a valley girl from texas??i really hope you were being sarcastic ...i mean,GAWD could you be anymore of a loser???

Archived