Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

koncept vs. madcappa

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by intercept, Mar 28, 2003.

1. intercept

intercept Senior Member

..holy shit this a graffiti battle from another site me(koncept)vs. madcappa the reason iam postin this here is because the people there dont know fuckin graff and are fuckin voting for this newbie his letters are pre-school.....i just did a 5 min pen piece and ripped him but the dumbasses at this site thought he won.....iam just posting this here so i can get comments from real writer cause if this guy acaully beat me...iam done....

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/phpBB/viewt...der=asc&start=0

2. intercept

intercept Senior Member

and if anyone has the time please vote on this or give me your comments....thanks for any comments...peace..

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

http://www.madcapa.com/pencils/koncept.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00305083f00000022.jpg'>

The first one is rediculous....definitely running before you can crawl.

So by default you win.

By the way, does Naos still write? I know you've tried to get a hold of me and I never responded, get at me on MSN......

4. melty

melty Senior Member

Do you really need a second opionion? Never go on that other site again!

5. intercept

intercept Senior Member

i like the site cause i do rhymes and shit there...i didnt like my drawing either bu his shit was really bad.........yo dr.dazz email me or hit me up on aim iam on msn to but rarelly...my email is mckoncept@hotmail.com...ohh ya ive talked to naos a few times mostly just smoked with him but his downing for painting i think....ive got a new job and abit of paint if you wanna bomb cause my frind ceotwo is always down to bomb.....

6. dork

dork Member

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

8. Zee_Zee

Zee_Zee Guest

yeh that things sick as.

9. krie

krie Guest

that daim gif is orsem

10. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

11. melty

melty Senior Member

12. Grimace

Grimace New Jack

I wouldn't wipe my ass with that piece madcapa did. I mean just look at that P. Look at it! And thats the least of its problems!

13. dork

dork Member

14. Prae1Boston

Prae1Boston New Jack

what p...all i see is a bunch of undecipherable lines. its garbage.;)

15. melty

melty Senior Member

What if you did not have any toilet paper? Then would ya!:confused: