KOBENHAVN, DENMARK

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Good promotion.

Old cars are cool, the new will suck for eternity.

The new Metro has been slapped, when will the flicks surface?

"Du gamle, du smukke, du stolte København

Mit hjerte det brister når jeg ser dig

Når jeg går i Parken så er jeg født på ny

For jeg vil heller dø end bo i Brøndby..."

Originally posted by fr8oholic

centraal station benching...

brings back memories.

i didnt really bench too much, being that it was stupid cold outside. but i generally saw the same kids on the trains. who else would you expect?

fuck i miss that place....

yeah we heard about the new metro getting done up. heard it was quite the gong show. wish i could see photos. that metro was cool as hell..... its like your the driver.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah we heard about the new metro getting done up. heard it was quite the gong show. wish i could see photos. that metro was cool as hell..... its like your the driver.

I like the lit up tunnels. That'll look dope after a few hits!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah thats was one of the coolest things too. finally get to see what the driver sees. also the doors to get on were pretty cool too....

Shame about the bouncers/guards in the stations though. They looked like they were just waiting for someone to fuck up so they could beat them up! And those trains looked crammed with cameras! the view is nice though, beats having to sit on the tube looking out the window at nothing, just to not stare at the stranger sitting opposite to you.

Originally posted by OZEK

Shame about the bouncers/guards in the stations though. They looked like they were just waiting for someone to fuck up so they could beat them up! And those trains looked crammed with cameras! the view is nice though, beats having to sit on the tube looking out the window at nothing, just to not stare at the stranger sitting opposite to you.

yeah, there was always a minimum of like 7 guards doing absolutley nothing on the platform. same with the s trains. i still cant figure out how those trains get so smashed. but yeah that view is the coolest...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived