Kobe is fucked?

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word tysons a funny guy commin out sayin now he wish he woulda raped the bitch afta all she put him through and he was innocent. and yeah i think this kobe thin g could actually just something casual and the bitch blown it all outa proportion

women certainly do get raped, and it's hellof fucked up, but girls running around claiming all these celebrities raped them just seems hellof fishy. ive known enough dumb girls from the block that cried 'rape' just to get attention, and that was concerning a bunch of nobodies.

if you're hanging out with mike tyson, and you go up to his bedroom, you know the deal. you dont think you're going just to kick it and discuss maoism. i dont know what happend with kobe, but from everything ive seen from dude, id be pretty surprised if it were true. i mean, why the fuck would someone like that, who could bang damn near any girl he wanted, risk it all to rape a girl?

either way, i suppose i dont really give a flying fuck, other than if it is bullshit, it just makes women look bad, and it desensitizes the public to their cries.

seeks/pro women, anti chicken

Originally posted by seeking

... id be pretty surprised if it were true. i mean, why the fuck would someone like that, who could bang damn near any girl he wanted, risk it all to rape a girl?

that's how I feel about the situation.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

from what i hear, hes cooperating fully with the investigation. i doubt he did it. have they not released any info on this girl?

i mean, why the fuck would someone like that, who could bang damn near any girl he wanted, risk it all to rape a girl?

yeah but any lawyer will tell you very very few rapes are done in the scenario people picture a rape as being.

we usually picture a big ugly guy who kidnaps a girl and fucks her at gunpoint, because shes so hot and hes so desperate he cant stand it.

usually how it happens is that theyll start making out alone and shit, maybe even oral, and the guy gets horny and expecting sex, and the girl says no, to which the guy will keep going and not stop until hes done.

kinda like what tease descibed as what he did.

the movie 'higher learning' has a perfect example of a typical rape.

this could have easily happened with kobe. maybe he gave some girl his room number and she came up, and while things were getting hot and heavy she had second thoughts - but kobe didnt stop.

women certainly do get raped, and it's hellof fucked up, but girls running around claiming all these celebrities raped them just seems hellof fishy.

desensitizes the public to their cries.

seeks/pro women, anti chicken

I couldn't agree more, ecspecially with the fact that women and MEN are constantly persuing allegations of rape, assualt, and misconduct only to get attention. This is a huge lottery ticket for these assholes that deserve to be imprisoned for defimation of character. :mad: