Know your enemy!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah thats what rail cops tend to do.

do you have a bunch of cn cops there?

well i guess im asking is there alot of cn traffic/yards and such, i would have figured you for a predominantly cp area.

we got a smaller cn yard here, but i dont think ive ever seen any employees let alone cops.

considering that we've got one of the largest CN yards in canada, yea we have a few CN cops. The CN/CP split here is fairly even. CN cops seem to be stupider than the CP ones...but then again I've never actually exchanged words with CP...or been rolled on for that matter. Just by CN cops. But none of those times involved painting.

when that lay-lo end to end rolls in across the street from my house to catch the buff I'll get flicks for ya lol...................it's a shame but it will happen guys...watched a newa whole care take it:(

cn cops here know whats up ...................cp tooooooooooooooo:(

ok im drunk as shit and im just calling to be all like.."yo why aren't my freights in that shit???yeah..shit was dope till i noticed i wasn't in it...who knows i cant' even compreehend what is happeneing at the present moment....

Weve got one bull that loves his job. Has a evil grin on his face and enjoys the chase! Haha he brags about his train hopping gloves.

Too many cn cops round here. They take care of the Burlington Northern lines too. Patrol all major yards round here.

We used to have one old bull ... now those were the days.. oh the stories!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived