know the feeling when you want to call someone... but you can't??

ElPresidente

It's like junior high all over again. I want to call this person I had a wondeful weekend with, and I've already slept with a million times, but I can't get my damn self to call them. I never could. Especially on Valentine's Day. I don't want things to be "weird". I think it's the lack of commitment that makes me insecure. Anybody know the feeling?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

at least i still got my minute maid fruit punch

my roomate is gone for the weekend, and earlyer i had talked to a girl who is into hooking up with me whenever...i would much rather there be alcohol involved so i can stop being so damn nice all the time...but whatever, my point is that i should have said something earlyer...

oh well, everything happens for a reason...i didnt call her so i could sit on my ass and feel worthless, hungry, and regret not telling her about having the room to ourselves...saul good

i can call girls all day long but it seems i can never get my point across that i want to make... aargh!

i spent valentines day with two of my roommates driving around and causing trouble, i guess it was alright but id much rather have been with a lady

i had that problem b4 , then i stopped caring if it was weird or not , bc who cares , a little awkwardness never hurt anything .........just do it , what do you got to lose , a girl , theres more than enough girls to be met , so if you like her so much JUST DO IT .

Archived