Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

KNIVES!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Nov 11, 2001.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

God are they cool, nothing better than a nice stabbing weapon.

Today I bought 3 knives.

Butterfly knife - very cool, The handle is silver and have shamrocks carved in it. (I'm Irish.)
    Some crazy ass hunting knife from the future
    and a "jack knife" like a switch blade only the blade comes up.

WHO LIKES KNIVES?

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

My brohter has a butterfly that he imported form israel, its really long. Knives are cool, there is a knife collector magazine.

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

dammm
    butterfly knives are dope. knives are fun to play with too. i got kitchen knives whitch i throwa at my walls. you can make games to with knives.

4. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

True story!

My Ol'man loves knives,He's got a ton of them.We're driving to pick up my older brother from school (18 hours away
    ).All of a sudden my dad pulls this MASSIVE machette(sp) from between the seats and goes look what I bought from my boy at work.It was the weirdest shit of my life.We got pulled over too...cops search the car and don't find it......"dad wheres that huge knive?"....."OHHHHHH I cut a hole in the bottom of my seat to keep it"..................what the fuck does he need that for.....it was one of he's works vans too.

no this all took place while we were drinking and driving too ahahah

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

6. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

im preety good with a butterfly knife..the only thing is my hand gets a little itchy sometimes and im afraid ill take it out accidently at the wrong time...tonight this dude with a railroad tie up his sleeve (we could see the bottom of it) was actin all sketchy and sizin up me and my friend and for the first time i didnt have it on me...probably better i didnt because if i did i would have probably stuck around and it wouldnt have been good one way or another....the moral of the story is, its always better to avoid trouble all together...haha i guessthats not the moral but its a good one anyway.

7. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

I own a butterfly knife and a stiletto that my brother gave to me. My ex used to keep his Hitler Youth knife over at my house too but he took it back. Anyway, they just stay away in a droor. I carry pepper spray instead.. I think it's more effective since I've never stabbed anyone I'd be afraid they'd grab my arm, take it out of my hand, and stab me with it instead. I do want a stun gun though.

8. man i was all stoked like two weeks ago because my friend gave me this gnarly ass gerber knife but then i lost it last friday. i wish they made baseball bats you could fold up and put in your pocket

9. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

not baseball bats but they do make the retractable battons exactly like the po po carry...they arent to expensive either, maybe like 25-30 bucks, and they will do the same job that any bat would do.

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i carry pepper spray and a butterfly knife because I fight like a girl, but I think I could take tow up, she's little. ;)

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

man, i used to be a knife collector, i had old chinese fighting knives and throwing stars, a jungle machette, a butterfly knife..... rare around here but my boys parents took it away, still got my old trusty throwing knives around, id like one of those hitler youth knives for my collection... what a rarity.. almost priceless... i enjoy rare knives, not nazi memoribilia dont worry. that irish butterfly knife sounds dope too...

12. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

ive been in a fight using pepper spray..man it doesnt do shit, its better to fight with your hands trust me. the guy had so much adrenaline he kept punching me in the face while i was spraying him, it only took its real effects 30 seconds later..and thats long. then after i turned around and there was 5 guys on me, i tried to pepper spray them too but i had half of it in my eyes...i had to run away.. it was at a graffiti jam in a ghetto neighboorhood..this year im going back with my new steel bar..thats the best defense i ve found against thug with knife

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I beleive the correct name to be "stiletto"

14. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

god, i fucking love stilettos, i gotta get one of those someday, but basically all knifes are illegal in MN, so i have to get them out of state. Butterfly knifes are really fun to mess with too, but i can always imagine slicing myself, but i still need to pick up one of those too. The only knife i really own and enjoy is a throwing knife i bought in wyoming for $3. Its completely black and the tip was unbelievably sharp. I'm not too sure how sharp it is anymore because me and my friend lost it in his yard throwing it at a tree and then found it a few weeks later, so its a bit rusted, but nothing a little sharpening wouldn't fix.

15. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

butterfly knives are sick. butterfly swords are even better