KNIVES!!!!!

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

God are they cool, nothing better than a nice stabbing weapon.

Today I bought 3 knives.

Butterfly knife - very cool, The handle is silver and have shamrocks carved in it. (I'm Irish.)

Some crazy ass hunting knife from the future

and a "jack knife" like a switch blade only the blade comes up.

WHO LIKES KNIVES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

True story!

My Ol'man loves knives,He's got a ton of them.We're driving to pick up my older brother from school (18 hours away

).All of a sudden my dad pulls this MASSIVE machette(sp) from between the seats and goes look what I bought from my boy at work.It was the weirdest shit of my life.We got pulled over too...cops search the car and don't find it......"dad wheres that huge knive?"....."OHHHHHH I cut a hole in the bottom of my seat to keep it"..................what the fuck does he need that for.....it was one of he's works vans too.

no this all took place while we were drinking and driving too ahahah

im preety good with a butterfly knife..the only thing is my hand gets a little itchy sometimes and im afraid ill take it out accidently at the wrong time...tonight this dude with a railroad tie up his sleeve (we could see the bottom of it) was actin all sketchy and sizin up me and my friend and for the first time i didnt have it on me...probably better i didnt because if i did i would have probably stuck around and it wouldnt have been good one way or another....the moral of the story is, its always better to avoid trouble all together...haha i guessthats not the moral but its a good one anyway.

I own a butterfly knife and a stiletto that my brother gave to me. My ex used to keep his Hitler Youth knife over at my house too but he took it back. Anyway, they just stay away in a droor. I carry pepper spray instead.. I think it's more effective since I've never stabbed anyone I'd be afraid they'd grab my arm, take it out of my hand, and stab me with it instead. I do want a stun gun though.

Guest professor poopatronic

man i was all stoked like two weeks ago because my friend gave me this gnarly ass gerber knife but then i lost it last friday. i wish they made baseball bats you could fold up and put in your pocket

man, i used to be a knife collector, i had old chinese fighting knives and throwing stars, a jungle machette, a butterfly knife..... rare around here but my boys parents took it away, still got my old trusty throwing knives around, id like one of those hitler youth knives for my collection... what a rarity.. almost priceless... i enjoy rare knives, not nazi memoribilia dont worry. that irish butterfly knife sounds dope too...

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

I own a butterfly knife and a stiletto that my brother gave to me. My ex used to keep his Hitler Youth knife over at my house too but he took it back. Anyway, they just stay away in a droor. I carry pepper spray instead.. I think it's more effective since I've never stabbed anyone I'd be afraid they'd grab my arm, take it out of my hand, and stab me with it instead. I do want a stun gun though.

ive been in a fight using pepper spray..man it doesnt do shit, its better to fight with your hands trust me. the guy had so much adrenaline he kept punching me in the face while i was spraying him, it only took its real effects 30 seconds later..and thats long. then after i turned around and there was 5 guys on me, i tried to pepper spray them too but i had half of it in my eyes...i had to run away.. it was at a graffiti jam in a ghetto neighboorhood..this year im going back with my new steel bar..thats the best defense i ve found against thug with knife

god, i fucking love stilettos, i gotta get one of those someday, but basically all knifes are illegal in MN, so i have to get them out of state. Butterfly knifes are really fun to mess with too, but i can always imagine slicing myself, but i still need to pick up one of those too. The only knife i really own and enjoy is a throwing knife i bought in wyoming for $3. Its completely black and the tip was unbelievably sharp. I'm not too sure how sharp it is anymore because me and my friend lost it in his yard throwing it at a tree and then found it a few weeks later, so its a bit rusted, but nothing a little sharpening wouldn't fix.

i want the knife they carry to kill the clones with in the Xfiles, is that basically a stileto?????????????????????????????

my grandad used to be in the australian light horsemen (*see the movie on them) and he has two long swords with rounded cutless-style hand guards and scabbards as well. I plan to obtain them when he passes

• 4 years later...

Archived