Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Knives

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by DM!, Dec 12, 2007.

1. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

here is a link that tells us a little bit about the maker:

http://adressbuecher.genealogy.net/entry/show/675966

Petersdorf is in Germany....about 4 hours away from solingen, germany where a lot of blades/knives were produced for WW2 and still to this day. (Petersdorf is a municipality in the district of Aichach-Friedberg in Bavaria in Germany.)

under the link i sent, it says that Ducksch was a "kaufmann" which means "businessman" in german.

2. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

the music note looking thing is probably the maker's stamp.

3. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

yeah, im not racist at all either, but i just like knowing the history of things....really old things...thats why i watch shows like antique roadshow and pawn stars on tv...lol.

last time i went to the antique store (about a month ago), i saw a nazi pin they used to give out to German women when they had a certain number of babies.

so if you had 3 aryan kids, you'd get a pin....4 aryan kids, you'd get a nicer pin, and so on....the more kids you'd have, the nicer the pin would be...this was a way to promote increasing birth rate among aryan men and women...through nationalism.

see the 2 pictures under [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Mother's Cross [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Mutterkreuz)" at this link:

http://www.nobeliefs.com/mementoes.htm
    [/FONT]

4. ink face

ink face Elite Member

it's the Kershaw Knockout 1870.

5. pertplus1

pertplus1 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Ended up buying one of these. USA made, better steel, smaller, lighter, and sharper than the Tenacious. Liking it a lot more.

6. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

Bought a cheap Cold Steel machete from an army surplus store today

Broker her in real proper reclaiming an over grown spot I found

Didn't get a before pic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    CALIgula likes this.
  7. pertplus1

pertplus1 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Bought a Kershaw Blur in S30v steel as an early bday present to myself.

8. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

I've always liked my kabar, its not fancy but it i use it all the time at work

9. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

10. global2016

global2016 New Jack