Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

KNIGHTBATS. join me or die.

the nightowls are over. admit it. there aren't really any original members left are there? all good things must come to an end. and all good things that come to an end must get imitated in an attempt to ride the coattails of former glory, and goddamnit, that's what i'm doing.

why do i want to be a KNIGHTBAT, you ask?

well here's a list:

1- we spell "KNIGHT" with a "K", a la Knight Rider, and that's just awesome.

that's all i got on the list so far, but maybe i'll think of something else later.

how can i become a KNIGHTBAT, you ask?

i don't know. forget it. this was a really stupid idea.

someone please post a pic of a hot girl or something and save this thread from pure gheyness.

LONG LIVE THE KNIGHTBATS!

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krie

Do you have any photos of your tattoo's vinyl ? I have a thought that you have lots yeah ? Id love to see them if you got some, and are willing to share...?

^i like this a lot!! you should make a shirt out of it...knightbats foreal!

on a sidenote, i have gone into the nightowls thread and have felt like an outsider...it's like a bar full of older people that don't wanna acknowledge you; but then again i never said anything so i don't know what my point is either...[shrug]

iquit should have a fanclub like 160...:lol:

Originally posted by slave_one

[bon a sidenote, i have gone into the nightowls thread and have felt like an outsider...it's like a bar full of older people that don't wanna acknowledge you.

[/b]

the nightowls thread is basically a thread where people ask how "when" is doing and ask him a bunch of questions. thats pretty much a majority of its contents, either that or other people saying how there day was, in which no one cares about.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

What up knightbats!?

(err..umm knightbat, we need to recruit some

new members iquitter)

oh shit. i totally forgot. i just want 160 to be down, he's the only one i care about. and DaNcE n GrAfF too. cuz that's what bein' a bat is all about.

and then i want 160 and dance n graff to have conversations in here. the combination of broken english and pure gayness should be enough comedy to propel our crew to stardom. see, i've got it all planned.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Put me down. I mean, I don't want to die.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

http://www.realvintage.com/pictures/frontc%20014-5.jpg'>

are you the girl you posted a pic of in i want to see you thread? if so, all you have to do is tone down the hipster fashion and you can be a knightbat. you can be my girlfriend too.