kiss of the dragon

seeking

so i cant believe no one's mentioned this... are you all fucking sleeping? do they not have movie theaters where you live?

shit was stupid good... jet li kicks all the ass in the world. dude would whoop this whole board at one time... all of us... making us look stupid.

go see it. you'll like it.

oh, and theres a bunch of graff... im not real up on french writers, but i saw JONONE tags... jon one is fucking good. him an jet li should start a club... jet li kicks them in the mouth, an then jon does throw ups on em. jet, jon... see a connection? im saying... im drinking... not having a job is fresh..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

A couple of days ago i saw a jet's interview about this movie.

Jet was saying that when before the shooting he said to the producers and the whole stuff

"In this movie i want to hurt you! i want everyone to know who jet li is"

From your description sounds like he did it,

it's not played here yet.I'll check it when it comes.

By the way have you seen the directors cut on APOCALYPSE NOW? up to 3 hours must be raising hell.

uuummm....after that movie with aliyah (see, it was so good i dont even remeber the name) i kind of stopped....ive got a box of 1960's kung fu flicks in the attic to satisfy my appitite

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

dude, when was the last time you saw an HK film that had a believable plot? in my father is a hero he took on the whole chinese underworld... in tai chi he took on the army (and won)... i dont watch em for believability.. i watch em to see folks get kicked in the mouth. there was alot of mouth kicking. it was worth my 5.50 matinee money and im sure i'll blow another 8.50 on it before i end up getting it on bootleg for 5...

Guest WebsterUno

Just dont watch Pootie Tang, just dont.

I saw it cuzz A.I. was too full, so we got free tickets,

and snuck in to the first closeest movie, it was funny sorta.

But I was high, and I still only laughed a lil. Jet Li kick ass.

webskki.

i agree with seeking. dope ass movie. you know its good when you bring your 11 year old brother to the movies, and he wants to leave half way through because its too gorey. fight scenes were awesome, but alot of things didnt make sense. i say it was worth it, though the kid in front of me had a fro, and i had a small circle at the bottom of the screen that i couldnt see.

romeo must die was a fucked up movie...the whole thing by my standards was wack...too many people trying to boost musicians careers in the movie industry...

and the fight scenes we're wack....

i kinda get the same feeling from kiss the dragon....

but if any of you ever seen

"FIST OF LEGEND"

you know what a good Jet Li movies is....

that mask movie was terrible.....

------------------

go go GODZILLA.....

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by GODZILLA:

romeo must die was a fucked up movie...the whole thing by my standards was wack...too many people trying to boost musicians careers in the movie industry...

and the fight scenes we're wack....

i kinda get the same feeling from kiss the dragon....

but if any of you ever seen

"FIST OF LEGEND"

you know what a good Jet Li movies is....

that mask movie was terrible.....

try watching romeo must die on 4 percocets while your throwing up and trying to pass a kidney stone while the whole time your in a montreal hotel and you paid 12 dollars for it because the movie was pay per view. yeah it sucked... big time, im just glad most of the movie was a blur. kiss of the dragon was damn good though.

Guest SPLINTER

WEBSTER i am disappointed in you man. POOTIE TANG is a funny ass movie if you just go with the thought in your mind that the movie is gonna be funny cuz its stupid. its stupid funny.

Oh and KOD kicked ass i saw it the night it came at. i just hated those slutty bitches in the allies and why did the old guy have to die. that american chick he falls for isnt a very good slut 5 guys a week? shit i would keep picking her up instead of those other french skanks.

romeo must die wasn't that bad to me. then again, i pretty much focused on how fucking hot aayliha was... plus it was filmed in my city... thats always fun.

anyway, if were gonna start recomending jet li movies, im standing firmly behind fong sai yuk and tai chi. dude fucking kills it in both of them.

and 'blah' to all of you complaining about it not being 'realistic'... did you see x-men? did you see heat? did you see jaws? for christ sake, they're not supposed to be realistic... not of the old kung fu flics were realistic, thats the point... PEOPLE CANT REALLY FLY no matter how good their kung fu was, but that didnt take away from me enjoying 'comet, butterfly and sword'...

speaking of all that, im going to watch '8 diagram pole fighter'... respect to anyone who can tell me who stars in it...

Guest K[O]MEGA

mOvie arent suppose to be realistic..fuck if you wanted to see a realistic movie buy a video camera and film 2 hours of your day..would you rather see jet li kill half a city or your boring 2 hour life film..

realistic and fantasy are 2 different things..movies are to entertain you life is to live..so whatever you wanna call it..

my only problem with the movie was Bridget Fonda. she turned out her worst performance, EVER. she must have actually been taking h-bombs on her bathroom break. "this is MY reality, and I have to live it 24-7!!" that was the absolute bottom; shitty line, shitty delivery. you knew what to expect when you dropped down your dough, now you're complaining? I'm glad they had him down on the ground for the whole movie, he usually has a lot of hanging chains and props that bring the action to the air. the fight scenes are amazing, the movie's saving grace, but I still would have liked to see him get knocked around a bit more. that coupled with bridget fonda's "realistic" portrayal make for matinee fodder.

p.s. you can see a bridget fonda sex scene in an 80's movie called Aria. it's got an opera soundtrack (and few words) so maybe your momma will even rent it for you!

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO:

"this is MY reality, and I have to live it 24-7!!"

oh man... thats the exact line i was thinking of when i dissed her in an earlier post... she SUCKED... but fuck it, i didnt go to see her... they should have cast winona... id pay 8.50 for that... shit, they should have just cast halle berry's tits... that way i wouldnt have had to sit through swordfish... infact, lets take another look at halle's tits shall we...

http://www.PureFuckingApathy.com/images/halle.jpg'>

hey tits yeaaaa. anyway Any of you seen "Hong Kong Cop in China" itsa chinatownbootleg. i think Li was in it but if he wasn't its still one of the greatest action flicks ever.And the unrealism in it is extremely high. Good guys get shot like 20 times and still dont die and im not exageratting about that.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by SPLINTER:

its stupid funny.

Thats what it was, stupid funny. Joe Dirt was worse though. Oh gawd dont watch that. Pootie was funny for most of the shit they say, "sa da tay!" I found some new words to throw in my game, so I guess the movie came through in some ways, like I said, I laughed, but my female friend thought it was funny. Biggie Shortie was funny, everytime they showed her she would be freakin! haha. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> The dude I liked was Dirty Dee. haha, I guess its cause I never saw the Chris Rock Show, so I never knew about Pootie. The belt shit was funny. The thing that got my attention was that in the beginning credits it said ~additional music by Prince Paul~ the music was all pimped out. It was cool, just not what I expected. But dont be surprised if you see me say, Sa Da TAY! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

Archived