kings help me

SpAdE7

hey everybody, on 12 oz every once and a while there is some poor dude that gets bitched out because he unwitingly "stole" the name of some ledgendary writer. i have seen this happen with seen, revolt, and even nace.

my name is spade so if there is somebody else named spade pls tell me cuz i already got some stuff up and i dont want to lose ne respect. thx

p.s. by the way dont tell me if there is some other backwater loser named spade cuz that doesnt matter, i know there are other spade's out there but i just dont want to make a mockery of graff or that person (if they ixist)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SpAdE7@Oct 27 2004, 02:12 PM

hey everybody, on 12 oz every once and a while there is some poor dude that gets bitched out because he unwitingly "stole" the name of some ledgendary writer. i have seen this happen with seen, revolt, and even nace.

my name is spade so if there is somebody else named spade pls tell me cuz i already got some stuff up and i dont want to lose ne respect. thx

p.s. by the way dont tell me if there is some other backwater loser named spade cuz that doesnt matter, i know there are other spade's out there but i just dont want to make a mockery of graff or that person (if they ixist)

true, because you probably are a backwater lose.

Archived