King SodaPop 149

osmosisjones

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aw he was so shocked that people thought of him as such a great artist, someone asked him to sign their bike in Middletown not to long before he passed and he was so shocked. He had great talent. We have a 2 year old son together and everyday is very hard for me. I miss him very much he would be so proud to see his drawings on line. Thanks for posting. Thanks for showing him love.

aw I am so happy u's are making me cry. Alot of his artwork was actually tatooed on him.. He was the realist person I ever met in my whole life and he would go in a zone when he would draw he was a straight perfectionist.. I hope our son has his skills. Like he would say Mad Skills Tru Skool Vandal.. that's my baby..

yea he did, did he draw this for you? There was someone he was drawing this for he had a lot of unfinished drawings. I have one hidden to give to my son.. He drew on EVERYTHING all the hampers my slippers he made beautiful Sarah and Che u c it. I love you lady. That is my other half I love him:

People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over

yea I agree with you on that, I have become much more spiritual since his passing. His doing stuff was coming to my house like 3x a day to see me and the baby.. I am so happy you were blessed to meet him he really liked you that is how I knew about you. He is resting waiting for me when it is my turn right now got to maintain for our children. It was nice talking to you. Take care of yourself.

Oh ps he didn't fear anything he was known for that. My baby I miss him so much. He was so strong headed and stubborn. He really lost touch with himself and it is so sad that it ended like this.. U draw? I was making a memory box for our sons.. I wanted to have a drawing done of him and the two boys.