KING OF HELL get in here...

BluntedMonky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

no. i never finished it. i mean, man i started it in 97. its a real,one sided version of what was out there.. theres so much stuff i never got. it such a non complete thing. if i ever did anything with it i would do like an "E-zine" on just outlines and book work and it would be all black and white, kinda like an issue of "styles for miles" and that stuff would end up in the "history" section...which is something ive been tooling around with, but im not interested in finishing it. id do a whole new one, but writers are lazy. trying to get shit from them is murder......to talk more about this crap, email me.

Hey Most Blunted, check your mail. And please refrain from insulting me. I am the KOH, and I will put you in the most undesirable part of hell.... even if you think you're going to heaven because you repented for your sins. It really doesn't matter to me, frying some kid like you would not cause me to lose any sleep. Chill d00d, and check your mail.

Archived