kinda fishy.....FR8S 'n sum other stuff...

pure madizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: fuck phem.

Originally posted by Foxy Fantastic

ok, so i guess this guy/gal isn't gonna come back to explain the hate. TYPICAL! i'm not crying or anything....just curious if anyone knows specifically what he/she meant. i've caught fr8s of mine way after they were painted with tags hit up around the piece and i didn't mind. i found it pretty cool that people would leave thier name so i could see who else had spotted it. i've done the same. maybe that's the "spot jocking" that was mentioned. funny, i thought graf was about leavin your name but the jelous will find ANY excuse to hate. :rolleyes:

when you paint beside a particular person that has a certain amount of repertoire, and don't leave in the same town as they, it's going to look very suspicious.

i don't know your motives as a writer, so i shouldn't of said what i said in the eariler post. i apolizge.

• 3 weeks later...

in my life ive seen alot of girls come into graf but i only know 1 personally that stayed down with it..why is it so hard for girls to stay into painting? it must mean they just turn into crew ho's and get fucked, than we "ROLL OUT" hahahah:lol:

Archived