kinda bummed

dobsilla

:hatred: so me and my girl had a talk last night that pretty much came down to im a shitty boyfriend. it all ended with her saying "but you dont have to move out" so i think she dumped me but im not sure. and im chillin at home right now and shes not here, wont answer the celly, or respond to a text... fuck it i guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look dude,

she will come home after going out with her friends and willin out, drinking, ACTING happy about her breaking it off with you, when she gets there, you should have your swerve on too and have make up sex, i know that sounds easy but it kinda is..play off her mood. dont text her again, or call..

Guest Resurrection

snoop-dogg.jpg

A-hah, niggas be brown-nosin' these hos and shit

Takin bitches out to eat, and spendin money on these hos, knowhatI'msayin?

I treat a bitch like 7-Up -- I never have and I never will

I tell a bitch like this

' Bitch, you without me is like Harry Melvin without the Bluenotes -- you'll never go platinum! '

maybe you should think back on your relationship and observe if you really were a shitty boyfriend. i doubt she would throw some shit at you like that if she didn't have reason. if you were, and you still want to be in a relationship with her. it's time to make some changes dobsilla. don't get to comfortable, no matter how long we're with someone we still love surprises and attention. notice the small shit.