kimbo slice

kimbo slice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dumy@Oct 9 2005, 08:10 PM

hahahahahhahahaa...the fuck?

i donno too much but he like a underground fighter that nigga look crazy right...i dunno man i think he could take like atleast 5-6 shots of a night stick...theres a dude that fucked em up but i heard it was bloody as hell..he still my favorite over grown nightmare...lol

Originally posted by Glik0@Oct 9 2005, 08:41 PM

http://www.pokerkicksass.com/StreetFights.html

i dont care what you say the essential reason why sean gannon really won is that that nigga ran outta gas...still dont stop kimbos devestation on that nigga....peep his grill the damage is way more noticeable...lol

either way call it racism i m taking the black guys side of things...you ask me either one of em if i fight em god willin i dont id get me a shank or a fucking sharp object and sink it in deep

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Oct 10 2005, 12:09 AM

This guy got beat by Gannon who got his face pounded to a pulp recently. Stamina is part of the fighting and "running out of gas" is no excuse.

right you dont sound like you ever got in a street fight b4 who been a 10 minute fight b4? at tops 5...

you think kimbo trains look at em drinkin prolly ate more soul food than everyone here has in a life time...gannon is a proffessional fighter...but i think kimbo still more intresting of a fighter gannon let kimbo burn himself out

gannon wasted that dude.

and that guys homies had to jump in numerous times.

if he ran out of gas, thats his problem, that fight was 8 minutes long at most, the vid was 10, with all the interruptions the fight was maybe 8 mins, thats 4 rounds of boxing. not very much at all. sure, theres no breaks, but still. if your 16 years old and training to be a boxer before your first fight you should be able to go 4 rounds.

but i agree that dude is savage looking.

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Oct 10 2005, 05:28 AM

gannon wasted that dude.

and that guys homies had to jump in numerous times.

if he ran out of gas, thats his problem, that fight was 8 minutes long at most, the vid was 10, with all the interruptions the fight was maybe 8 mins, thats 4 rounds of boxing. not very much at all. sure, theres no breaks, but still. if your 16 years old and training to be a boxer before your first fight you should be able to go 4 rounds.

but i agree that dude is savage looking.

ummm that maybe the essential difference between boxing and actual fighting.

1. you can hold 2 minutes with either of them niggas i give you dap

2. nick gannon aint dish out shit...he used to ali vs foreman tactic of wear em thin and tear em up

3. kimbo slice is ineffect not much of a self conciouse athelet...look at the pics...he "just want his bread" man