Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

killing people?????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by The Taco bell Bomber, Aug 21, 2001.

1. The Taco bell Bomber

The Taco bell Bomber New Jack

sometimes it sounds mighty tempting..with the bitch ass people in my town..how bout your peers?..ever feel like knocking em out laying em i nthe road then running over their neck with your car???.. i know i do

------------------
    mlb mlb mlb mlb mlb
    aop aop aop aop aop

2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

maybe 1 or 2 of them

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

my god......... theres so many.....

4. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

gothic people, or anyone who *tries* to look/be depressed for attention.

I couldn't kill them, but those are the kindof people I dislike the most... so I mean if I HAD to kill someone, it would probably be them.

5. LUKY

LUKY Member

yeah, my friends tempt me sometimes, but usually its only people like in government. i got a letter last month telling me i didnt make enough $$$ to get a tax refund like everyone else, thanks. the government basically reminding me that im poor.

6. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

somesones gonna dissagre with that

7. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

Killing metaphorically.....haha i would probably kill the whole world.

but yeah, saying that gothic people should be killed is pretty narrow minded, no offense tho.

im not gothic, but a few of my friends are and they're really good people.

ummm..........but yeah, saying anything towards any mass of people is narrow minded.
    Its those people who fall just outside the line, those are the ones Worth* knowing.

[This message has been edited by George Dubyah Bush (edited 08-22-2001).]

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Sure I have a ton of... oh I mean nah I would never even think about doing shit like that.

9. backside country tagger 2

backside country tagger 2 Member

i have one or two people maybe there either a person who doesnt shut up and follows you everywhere.the other is my bro

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I think we should kill everyone in the KKK, now am i narrow minded?

11. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

i was comenting on the fact that we should off anyone who drives in the city over 18mph. we should yank them out their cars and shoot them execution style video tape it and send it to their moms.

as well as any idiot that consumes alcohol, but then i wouldve had to kill jack kerouac and that would make me sad.

12. avils

avils Senior Member

Yes I would like to kill the bitch ass that is taking me to court for assaulting him with an illegal firearm 5 years ago.. I only wish that I had something more powerful at the time that would have actually removed his head from his shoulders... fucken cunt.

Anyone know anything about Public Liability claims etc.. you know, as in personal injury compensation claims against a persons third party property insurer ?

kill

kill

kill

------------------
    [​IMG]

13. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

if you people only knew the fury that grows within me during a typical 8 hour day...................t

14. TOY

TOY New Jack

i love eveyone until someone wants to fuck with me for no reason. but i rather beat the shit out of someone with my bare hands than to kill them so i can see them the next day with their lumped up head.

15. LUKY

LUKY Member

dude, im white and i want to kill the kkk, they give regular friendly (stoned) wite bread dudes a bad name!