Killing Nazis All Night Long...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Return to castle Wolfenstein...

...For real,

DONT rent/buy/play that game if its the weather is lovely and you're hyped on strategy/action games....

GUARANTEED:

You'll stay hooked for at least 7 hours...blah, i feel dirty now

http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/sp/walk/index_images/wolf_photo_13.gif'>http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/sp/walk/index_images/wolf_photo_04.gif'>http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/sp/walk/index_images/wolf_photo_26.gif'>

And like any decent game:

http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/sp/walk/index_images/wolf_photo_05.gif'>

Trainyard...

http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/sp/walk/walk_imgs/M4L3-1.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

^

that looks like a level from Dave Mirra Pro BMX 2

except without the guns and the nazis, and with bikes,

but the train tracks are all still there !!!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Guest --zeSto--

wait.. that's castle wolfenstein ????

I used to play that on the Apple II+ back in 1984.

No joke, my dad and I would play it for hours.

Ahhh.. the more things change...

wolfenshtiener

yah dude that game is hella fun.....i have the demo for mac......i play it way too much im starting to think im a nerd or somethin

but i dont think the full version has come out for mac yet

hmmmmmm they should make a graff game where you go out bombing and try not to get caught by the 5-0.....that would be damn funn....kind of like grand theft auto but with spray cans instead of guns

Guest --zeSto--

^

they have it.. but you're on rollerblades.

And that cancelles out the 'cool' of the grafftit.

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by T.T Boy

tt is blown away, this looks like the coolest game of all time.

this game is aight...

but i swear by counterstrike......

and it has trains in it too........along with an erupto hollow.

i got the demo, planning to buy it....im one of those types of people who buy all of id software's games.....ive been a diehard quake fan forever, and wolfenstien took the quake 3 engine and made it 10x better....im more about multiplayer than singleplayer....so ive been playing the multiplayer demo online alot lately....as soon as i get my job im buying this game...i thought i was the only dork on here who played computer games....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That looks like a sick fucking game... and the concept stuff is banging.

I'm still partial to slow puzzle games on a computer, though. I got Myst III waiting for me to finish all my work so I can dedicate my soul to it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest -MOE LESTER-

that game is so fuckin sick.....i used to have it and i could never pass that zombie tomb level, so i just started cheating and played the next few missions.......i used to play the old wolfenstein3d forever back in like 3rd grade....it was seriously the best game i have ever played....it actually made me want to learn german because all those "achtungs" and "DIE ALLIED SWIENHUND" interested me....ahhhh the memories.....nowadays i mostly play counterstrike though..that game is too sick

Originally posted by sectorTVA

i got the demo, planning to buy it....im one of those types of people who buy all of id software's games.....ive been a diehard quake fan forever, and wolfenstien took the quake 3 engine and made it 10x better....im more about multiplayer than singleplayer....so ive been playing the multiplayer demo online alot lately....as soon as i get my job im buying this game...i thought i was the only dork on here who played computer games....

fuck you bitchass

catch me on gaming uk demo server 3 beach only babyboy as nrg an catch a hot one in your face you herb ass nazi!@#!@!#!@$#@!$!!

nah for real tho.... thats where i go, im on that bitch alot cause i got nothin else to do.... i suggest you drop by so we can mirk those fuckin dirty germans

me an this dude JuMpY GuY be puttin it down on that shit, they dont want none...

bergs a computer nerd straight up an down act like you knew, catch me in the cut chillin in the ducts loadin up my thompson for that ass....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hey who all plays Half Life (TFC or CS) on gamespy? hit me up and add me on your list im [COS]PoopyPants

RTCW is muy bien, i had the demo vers. never got the real one though. Intangible Fame plays that nonstop, i think his clan is pretty highly ranked too. I dont know why his butt hasnt posted in here yet. probably cuz hes getting jiggy at prom.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

hey who all plays Half Life (TFC or CS) on gamespy? hit me up and add me on your list im [COS]PoopyPants

RTCW is muy bien, i had the demo vers. never got the real one though. Intangible Fame plays that nonstop, i think his clan is pretty highly ranked too. I dont know why his butt hasnt posted in here yet. probably cuz hes getting jiggy at prom.

i just got done playin an formed my own clique which consists of me and myself... its called bsu for blowin shit up

i run around with grenades an blow shit up :lol:

its fuckin hilarious, not like this is braggin but since im such a loser im dope at that game, so dope i can run around and kill people with just grenades and dynamite....

:lol:

bergs blowin shit up in the '02

i like throwin it behind them so when it blows up they go flyin past me like over the wall or up the stairs, i swear to god i laugh so hard.... i guess i can play this game forever, imma start just knifin people next

Guest imported_Tesseract

BUMP!!!

I'm still killing... FOREST is the best level so far..Ninja style

Originally posted by cinnamon toast crunch804

counterstrike is the greatest game ever....we play atleast 2-3 hours a day in the dorms.. fun shit

medel of honor is also a good game to be killing nazi in

i know i was up til 130 last night...

and i had work this morning....FUCK.

my pops and i play all the time........shits WAY too addictive.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Nothing better than a snipper rifle and an alarm sensitive level....ninja style

Archived