Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

killing in the name of....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DorkstaR, May 29, 2002.

1. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

if you could kill someone or a group of people and get away with it....who would you rub out? and how would you do it? ( yea i know its a crazy question....i swear i dont have a psychiatric/prison record)

2. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

hahahaha....i think i just shit myself

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

people that cant fucking drive

4. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

Lil bow wow and all the lil's then make a soup out of kris kross, then throw a little bit of P-diddy and Add some Ja rule and bam, killer stew......Kathie Lee Gifard, Rosie O Donnel, any super wannabe liberal actor/ actress who have never been on the streets, and then i'd kill all the nazi punks....

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Martha Stewart, Regis Philban, Kathy lee and that bitch from the weakest link....

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Forgot Matt Duke and Matt Veltree.
    Die.

7. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

awww man, i fucking love martha stewart, and i have no idea why.

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

2pac.....oh wait he is dead....i didn't do it....... i swear.......:rolleyes:

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

id murder myself , just to be ironic

10. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Damn if i could get away with the killing of people I'd have to rub out all those fuckers that go to walmart and waste their paycheck money on useless crap and then complain when the cashier asks for id.... fuck I hate them beyond all reason.

"..stupid bitch the sign says 12 items OR LESS!!!"

dear god I'm super pissed right now.... fucken ass hole shoppers!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

11. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i dont want to kill anyone.:eek:

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Some of those that work forces,
    Are the same that burn crosses...

13. jolt7782

jolt7782 Guest

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

15. deadlydnut