Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

killbill.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boxcarwilly, Oct 11, 2003.

1. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

holy motherfucking shitballs.
    this movie just kicked my ass
    at one point in my life i wanted to produce ultraviolent kungfu movies with hot girls and famous people. quentin just did it and did it better than any other movie ever. so many inside jokes, so much blood, so much good good good movie.
    fuck me hard.
    i dont care if you hated it it means you suck. this is one of the best movies ever. EVER.
    rza did the beats the weapons are beautiful. how can one complain. installment two is when>???????
    paco.el.blanco.gonzales.

2. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

3. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

I prefer Lucy
    ...just saw it. On a scale from 1-10, I felt it was a 7. Pretty tight. The anime part is the illest. Lucy Liu's part ,overall, was the dopest:dazed: ...so far.

4. wa5te_pHk

wa5te_pHk Junior Member

im pretty sure volume 2 comes out in febuary

5. WREK

WREK Guest

FUCKIN GORDON LUI was in the movie!

nuffsaid.

6. PaintedSteel

PaintedSteel Senior Member

7. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw Member

8. lepit

lepit Banned

I wanna see it real bad.

9. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I'm with boxcar... this shit just blew me away.

If you've seen the Tarantino interview on the Iron Monkey DVD you knew this was coming. It's a straight up kung-fu/western/tarantino/japanese sitcom/anime gauntlet. Plenty of dismemberment and bad-ass kung-fu correography...once they're both on DVD it's a definite buy. I saw it in this busted ass old theatre and I looked around a few times through-out the movie to see that no one had any idea what the fuck they were watching. I'm geeked for the sequel.

on a similar note..
    If I could fuck Lucy Liu and Angelina Jolie, roll over, smoke a joint, pass out, and then die tonite, I would.

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i heard it was needlessly split into 2 movies instead of one to milk more money out of it

11. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

no way... it would have been a 4 hour movie otherwise..

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

8 diagram pole fighter, like what?!

i need to see this.

13. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I just got the good word from someone who knows a ton about the history of the japanese movies, etc. She said this shit was supreme.

15. WREK

WREK Guest

yup, the master killer himself.

mutherfuckin had the Shaw Brothers logo at the beginning, classic.

5 Deadly Venoms reference, girl was wearing the bruce lee suit from Game Of Death, some Shogun Assassin type of shit. i thought this movie was beautiful.