killa bomb threat

jakes156

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

im not a hater...

i just gotta say tho that the styles are slightly played and they would all look a hell of alot better not done in stocktips

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by dirty bird

call me a hater. i dont like any of it............

it's ok you just have some sense. what is this, the wack fillin collection, summer edition? you guys need to quit wasting valuable space on good freights.

bash's b sucks donkey cock. what is it, an A, an H? what? it's no damn B that's for sure.

Guest dirty bird

Lets see a fr8 yard in florida vs a fr8 yard in LA. LA yards are near imposible to paint. There boiling hot. florida maybe luke warm. comon you say you do quanity and you live in florida where you can paint all night. you suck and you have no hot shit thats why you settle for quantity. Because you cant do quality. i seen fools like you come and go. stock tip chumps. You came to LA and rolled around the leagal spots. You came thru and didnt bomb like most fools who come thru. Its big bad LA homie and you disrespect the real bash. Homeboy is and has been established there for some number of years. and you disrepect him because someone said you could take him. Sorry son but that write there says it all you maybe are older. But your still a toy at heart. You tryen to hard dawg. oh yeah your boys on those trains with you ,they suck to................

so much hatred...

oh well, 12 oz at its normal level. how many threads are there open right now with debates that start off as "who is the real _____?"

ive caught more bash freights from the wh bash than the otr...

id never even realized there was another bash.

:confused:

quit hatin people. its counter-productive.

first of all

DIRTY BITCH YOU WHERE THE FIRST NIGGA POSTIN A REPLY WITH NONE OF UR SHIT ON IT INSTAGATING SOME SHIT WITH SOME NIGGA I AINT EVER SEEN OR HEARD OF TRYING TO START SOME SHIT I DON'T CARE FOR AT ALL...NIGGAS KNOW WHO RUN IT ON MY NAMES TIP HOMIE!!!!!!!! LET URSELF BE SEEN DIRTY BYRD,IM RIGHT HERE AND AINT GOIN NOWHERE BUT UP PATNAH!!!!!!!!SUCK MY DICK HATIN ASS PUSSY WITH NO CREDENTIALS ..AS LONG AS MY NAME IS IN UR MOUTH

... I'M WINNING THIS WAR JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES...

PS. DO ME A FAVOR AND SAVOR THE FLAVOR PUSSYBOY!!!

ALMIGHTY BASHO

SPECIALIZED TO VANDALIZE

INC.:king:

Guest mike tyson

Re: dirty bitch

Originally posted by jakes156

bitch toy is mad cuz i got more fr8's then his whole crew awww.

new jack plz im an old man...........hollah at me bitch boy,or come to florida and get ur fuck box rearranged........kingBASH.stv crew

yes please rearrange my "fuck box". you are no king buddy. nobody ever heard of you. sorry.

i'm mad because your letters are weak, and you suck at graffiti.

bye bye.

tyson

THE BASH KING say's u can get some too ..pussy!!!!!

open ur eyes man and take a look at the specialized land...

poetry courtesy of my fat cock in ur mouth!!!!!!!!

hollah at mike tyson for an awesome blow job......

Guest toyeraser

nobody from TKO told either BASH anything. please leave us out of your childish bickering. we do not care.

have a nice day:p

Archived