kill the white man!!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

killwhitey..we all know now that the white man is evil...thank you

this thread is for you to post all your opinions in..i seen the movie "Dances with Wolves", now i know how evil they really are..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Kill all the assholes!...I'm as white as they come and i dont have to do with any of those 'Crussades'(as a person and as a member of a nation) infact my nation was down by the Ottoman empire so where does that lead?...Kill the semiblack man??? naw, i dont think so....

However, statisticly speaking SPAIN is number 1 in "evil whitey" actions...!!!!

Bottom line: colonialism was the worst thing ever, under that the worst things in history happenned...you know 'civillianism' of the wild..."peacekeeping" these days.

...official...

...This is an official announcement from 12oz prophet.

"This thread is officially the gayest thread ever started in the history of 12oz. In the future please refrain from attempting any bouts of comedy without adult supervision."

Thank you...

12oz staff

Guest platapie

Re: ...official...

Originally posted by CAPS

...This is an official announcement from 12oz prophet.

"This thread is officially the gayest thread ever started in the history of 12oz. In the future please refrain from attempting any bouts of comedy without adult supervision."

Thank you...

12oz staff

no way buddy. there has been far worse threads started. do you even know who blink_atx is?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Kill Whitey

no im not white cracka

count me in..but my mommy is..she cooks the best filipino food..take a white woman to perfect it..i think thats why white people and filipinos get along so well..we're all filipino..either way filipinos are gonna rule the earth one day.

i made this thread cause i would rather think of you as a human than some person with skin color..

racism is overrated..its hate you gota look out for..

Guest willy.wonka

kill whitey...im still going around seeing your posts

i dont get it...do you feel that you're better cause your black?or are you one of those whiny little bitches that should go out and jin a club?are you part of a club?

the thing is,i dont like any racial bullshit,especially on the internet..

it doesnt make anything better..

some people come on here,"not caring if you're black or white"...

we're all human...get it?

ps.

i have been drunk fo the past couple of days now..

As much as many will deny it, survival has been about taking out the next man. Look at the world today, to get ahead you have to fuck the next person over. Before the world become civiled, the only means to do it was by beeing a savage and slavery< i dont agree with either, but that is how the world advanced. The whites, were not the only people to be involved in savage murders, and slavery, look at the chinese slaves, the holocaust. you had african tribes selling other tribes as slave... read up... it should'nt be called "kill whitey", if your anger stems from what you saw on tv, it should be "fuck the world"....

Guest willy.wonka

yeah,so what..im targetting killwhitey

kill whitey

i usually call racist white people niggers.it gets on thier nerves and they confused on it..like why am i callin them nigger?..if i were to call you one..it would be cause of your racist additude towards everyone on here..you think you're the only blackman on here?you're just as bad as some of these "wannabe hitlers"what are you..?mapo's revenge?

kill whitey...you can fuck off you racist piece of shit!

stop your fucking whinning..were you a slave?ever?well i think you are..a slave of the mind, the very virus that stumps this world from continueing on to the next.your additude is the same that hung black slaves in the local courtyard.

god,you act like racism is an old and dead thing and that only whitepeople are racists.look in the mirror punk.stop branding yourself.

its funny that you can tell that somebody is white from white text on a grey background."whos the real racist?"you are.

i dislike racists very much.

fuck racism. i am neighter white or black, i am of hispanic culture. racism is bull shit and i know. i get hated on from alot of people because most of my friends are white. i do have hispanic friends as well and a few black friends and two friends that are of asian decent, one being from china and the other from korea. i choose to hang out with people from out of my race because i have found out that (at least where i live) white people don't hate as much as other races, if your cool your cool, you know it doesn't matter what color you are or what your name is. every race has a few dick heads who hate you because of your color, but you just need to ignore them, they ned to grow up. fuck racism. one love.

peace......:king:

oh yeah kill whitey, just leave 12oz your ignorance is not appreciated you are just making your self look stupid and un educated. ONE.

Archived