Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Kill the Calf: Animal Rights in the 21st Century

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SPLINTER, May 22, 2003.

1. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

Ive been thinking lately. We're in a new age now. this age has no name yet. but one thing that is prominent in this age is Terrorism.

I dont think terrorism is good, its evil. but its a great idea. it gets to the point, quickly. You kill a shitload of innocent people and youll get a reaction from the people that governed them.

If you want to get to the meat industry tycoons, hit them where it hurts. Unless you already have the money to out-advertise them and find someway to get people to crave for a carrot, peaceful way are useless. You cant just become a veggie and stop buying leather, thats too weak. You have to get to their pocket book, in a hard way.

im gonna get straight to the point here. you have to kill the calf, the chick, the piglet and crush the egg. and try to kidnap as many breeding males as you can also. if you wipe out the next generation of meat, and the possibility to create another generation, you have them in the palm of your hand.

there should be a huge uprising, a revolution, a slaughtering like none before it. but dont just slaughter, they might process whats left over. burn the fucking animals into ashes. yes you will be killing innocent animals. but think about it. all those tycoons will lose a lot of money.

what next? negotiate. set new standards for the meat industry. tell them to change the food pyramid, tell them to stop lying to the people.

now go out, kill some animals, let some animals lose. (the ones you dont kill have to be set free so they can cause havoc)

2. beardo

beardo Guest

this makes sense

no really

it does

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

These are all the parts that stuck in my head.
    And it sounds damn good.
    I'm going to take over the Farmer John plant here and eat bacon everyday 3x's a day.

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

hahaha...wait this is supposed to be serious?

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

you is one sicc made muh fucka man!

Im down! Lets go free some cows!

6. bug

bug Guest

makes as much sense as the war on drugs

hey, here's an idea: why not just educate people and make them aware that it would be healthier for them to eat more vegetables than meat, and that producing excesive amounts of meat for the standard american diet is ruining the earth and depleting us of natural resources.

wow, "eliminating the demand", what a concept!

7. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/cuisine/images/chads.jpg'>

dinner is served

8. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

tell me what world you live in man. if things are that easy where you are at, im getting the hell of cali.

anyway, my 9th grade english teacher taught more about vegetarianism that anything. how many people actually became veggie? none. not one person i know that had him as a teacher that year traded meat for veggies. about the only thing he did was convince students to shop for food at trader joe's.

Now. lets get back to killing animals.

i think we'll need molotov cocktails.

seriously though. if we freed MOST of the animals, and killed the ones used for breeding and a lot of the young ones, we will succeed. I mean, go out and free some cows once a month, let them cause havoc. make it orginized, so that every day a different farmer has to chase his cows.

9. bug

bug Guest

*edit*
    never mind, you're not worth a rebuttal

10. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

or they can bust into abortion centers, kidnap the pregnant women, keep them around untill the babies are born, then kick their asses back out into society.

then you can raise the babies as Kill The Calf revolutionaries. that would make everything a lot easier. economical too.

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

animals dont have rights you dirty hippie

12. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

how do YOU know? have you asked them?? if you have youre a fucking nutcase.

of course you could just kill ALL the animals, then we wouldnt have to worry about theyre happiness.

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

oh, right haha

your plan reminds me of when i was a little kid and i wanted to run away. i couldent figure out what i would do after i got to the dugout in the bushes near my house

14. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

well thats what you get for living in oregon.

in califonia when kids runaway the go play on one of our many beautiful highways and get run over.

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

TOFU IS WACK

for real. If i see you trying to kill off the cows i will eliminate you.

Word up