Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

kill powertr1pmod

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Aug 17, 2002.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

yeah.. this kid posted around 10 topics in metal heads with out pictures.. i go in there and i am like.. 'wow.. thats alot of topics since yesterday.. and i get all happy.. but i was misled. so.. im willing to pay 3 dollars to who ever kills him.

2. wydontyudie2

wydontyudie2 Guest

first ooooooh yeah and this thread is god ill whack'em but for $5

3. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

who cares...they'll be deleted once a moderator find it so stop crying about it. its not that big of a deal dude

4. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

what misteraver has to put up with...

5. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

i bet its seeking, the hypocricy of it all i say

6. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

hahahahhaahahahhaha blink atx is a funny fucker

7. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

Okay, look, this "Nightmareon12" shows up with like 50 posts in one day, This "powertr1pmod" shows up with 50 posts, too...Both of them yelling about how 12oz sucks and they're all pissed about people getting banned or something...Then "ydontudie2" shows with 50 posts and a new thread dedicated to himself...He got banned the other day for good reasons and now he's pissed and out for blood...Come on fucking think about it...What a dumbass...

8. THEdude

THEdude Guest

kick him in the nuts

9. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

damn, thanks serpico. thats some good detective work there kojak, youve got this detective game on matlock, ya heard

10. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

haha

this guy has 3 pages of spam on paper chase kill him now!

11. amerika

amerika New Jack

http://www.intap.net/~drw/images/photos/jerry.jpg'>

alright alright, this has all been resolved...jerry prevails once again!

12. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Yall are some weenies - for real - who cares - now u cant talk about graff and crap - WOW - go out and do something besides vegging on the computer - I swear 12oz kids have nothing to do but talk shit on computers.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

oh, hehe, i thought it was someone from b-boys.com spamming these boards...:beat:

15. PIMPofdaPREP

PIMPofdaPREP Guest

OK 2 THINGS Y IS THERE A PICTURE OF POPEL FROM JERRY AND THE BIG BALD GUY STSVE WASNT THERE....AND YHA THAT KJIDS MAD GAY...HE WAS ON PAPER CHASE SAYING QUIOTE" FUCK AMERICA" HES A LOSER...HE SHOULD DIE....