Kill Christ

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

christ would grab a samurai sword and kill all jews, hitler would be concidered his apprentice...

what a tragedy

are all graff writers atheist? in my opinion, even though all of you are going to end up joking on me for this, i think that this thred is very out of place for this time in the year, i mean that straight if you dont beleve in jesus/god or what not but just sayin volger things like that make me wonder if i will see you guys in hell?:evil2: i'll holla at you can of worms when i get there for creating this thred. heh... my 2cents...

i have love birds tattooed on my neck with pentagrahams on there bellies. now 99% of population will think im some satanic nut. but in my case i dont hate religion nor do i believe in it i do my thing i brelieve there is a god and at the same time i think its total bullshit. i figure it i dont think about it till the time it comes and that time would be the time of death. so more or less i just be me and whatever the hell hapens when i die happens. its like the greates mystery of all time

Originally posted by AREANKAY

i have love birds tattooed on my neck with pentagrahams on there bellies. now 99% of population will think im some satanic nut. but in my case i dont hate religion nor do i believe in it i do my thing i brelieve there is a god and at the same time i think its total bullshit. i figure it i dont think about it till the time it comes and that time would be the time of death. so more or less i just be me and whatever the hell hapens when i die happens. its like the greates mystery of all time

completly respectable... just remember...

there are no atheist's in a fox hole. <----- think about that one.

Originally posted by Im Broke

completly respectable... just remember...

there are no atheist's in a fox hole. <----- think about that one.

see. this is complete bullshit. I understand your intent with that, but even facing imminent death, not all of us sudenly drop to our knees and pray for some kind of higher power. is that so hard to accept?

I'm just sick of that patronizing bullshit from you people. its like your saying "eventually you'll smarten up and grow out of this atheism nonsense, but I'll humor you for now"

Why is it that someone talks about drunk driving and the whole fuckin board starts talking shit?? Then someone mentions how funny it would be to have a colaboration of Quinten Tarrentino and Jesus Christ and this is funny??

You guys are strange people......

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Why is it that someone talks about drunk driving and the whole fuckin board starts talking shit?? Then someone mentions how funny it would be to have a colaboration of Quinten Tarrentino and Jesus Christ and this is funny??

You guys are strange people......

because drinking and driving

is some, excuse me, real shit!

you can take lives by doing that.

this thread is meant to stir the

imagination. no harm done.

speaking in vain, maybe.

but people speak in vain of me

all the friggin time. fahk!

im a weirdooooo...

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by mr.yuck

Nahhh its all about TRUST JESUS. That fool is up everywhere.

someone wrote "jesus ate bacon"

around my way...

:lol:

Originally posted by Im Broke

are all graff writers atheist? in my opinion, even though all of you are going to end up joking on me for this, i think that this thred is very out of place for this time in the year, i mean that straight if you dont beleve in jesus/god or what not but just sayin volger things like that make me wonder if i will see you guys in hell?:evil2: i'll holla at you can of worms when i get there for creating this thred. heh... my 2cents...

seriously why is it that someone always has to crack a joke about religion on here... it's overdone ...it's either about william hung or jesus on this board

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by sect one

seriously why is it that someone always has to crack a joke about religion on here... it's overdone ...it's either about william hung or jesus on this board

i havent heard shit

about william hung

on here. surprisingly!

"talk to me..."

Archived