Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

kill bin laden without joining the army

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by inkjunkie34, Nov 4, 2001.

1. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

2. inkjunkie34

my girlfriend is hooked on the kill bin laden games

3. inkjunkie34

4. RaiD

RaiD Guest

when the fuck are these closet rednecks going to stop being so fucking dumb? jesus christ

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Yeah, that site is gay.

6. Esai

Esai Member

ALL YOU PATRIOTS CAN SUCK MY DICK. IM A TRUE NATIVE TO THIS LAND AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING EUROPEANS FUCKIN IT UP. FUCK BIN LADEN AND BUSH. PEOPLE DONT SEE THAT BOTH THE TALIBAN AND THE US ARE THE SAME IN MANY RESPECTS, THEY BOTH ONLY SERVE THE INTERESTS OF A SELECT FEW, AND THOUSANDS PAY FOR THIS. BOTH GROUPS BRAINWASH THE MASSES TO FOLLOW THEIR RHETORIC WHILE THE PUBLIC IS REALLY GETTIN FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THEIR LEADERS. MOST PEOPLE ARGUE BACK WITH IGNORANT COMMENTS BUT CHECK IT OUT, LOOK AT HISTORY AND CURRENT EVENTS FROM ALL POINTS OF VIEW AND THEN ARGUE. PEOPLE GET ALL DEFENSIVE AND MAD CUZ THEY CANT LOOK AT THEIRSELVES AND THE FACT THAT THEY'RE BEING PLAYED FOR FOOLS BY OUR, AND MANY OTHER GOVERNMENTS. THE TRUTH IS BUSH, AND ALL THE CRACKERS IN CONGRESS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS COUNTRY, ONLY CARE ABOUT THE CONCERNS OF THE WEALTHY, AND ABOUT THROWIN A BONE TO THE MASSES TO KEEP THEM HAPPY AND AVOID A REVOLT. IMSURE MY COMMENTS WILL ONLY BE ANSWERED BY STUPIDITY BUT EVERY CONSCIOUS PERSON SHOULD MAKE AN EFFORT TO ENLIGHTEN PEOPLE. I TRULY LOVE THIS LAND BUT NOT ITS GOVERNMENT

STOLEN LAND X3

7. inkjunkie34

you and i are in total agreement...that is a total gag site

8. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

9. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

for real... Its just propaganda and the urge to blame something on someone that makes him the target/topic of conversations internationally.. he could be a martyr for some brainwash father of his that no one knows about... and oh yeah.. fuck rednecks!