Kill Bill Vol. 2

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I just wish Vol2 will be a bit more thoughtfull than 1...its not that i didnt like it but i woudnt compare it with his other movies in terms of funk....in any way UUUUMMA!!!!

I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I can’t wait.

I’ve seen some pictures. Some old dude standing on The Bride’s sword, Michael Madsen with long hair, a bunch of other shit.

The first one was unbelievable, and I’ve been counting the days for the second installment since.

I’ll be watching it for sure on Friday. This takes priority over Punisher. I’ll watch Punisher after if I can.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hope this half is better edited. The first one was sick, but I can only take multiple 7-minute staredowns for so long before I develop an urgency to punch myself in the groin until I pass out.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

You all figured out the the little black girl at the beginning of part 1 is Uma's character's baby, right?

Nah, I’d have to disagree. My opinion is not educated, so if yours is, please don’t spoil it for me or others.

I think the Vivica A. Fox’s daughter will come back for revenge, but I don’t think that’s her daughter. Maybe it is. That’d be a cool twist.

I think that Bill is the dad of The Bride’s kid.

Either way, NO SPOILERS!

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

You all figured out the the little black girl at the beginning of part 1 is Uma's character's baby, right?

How did you work that one out rodney?

Can't be, and theres no explaination, I am playing the 'LIES' card.

Originally posted by adderall

i liked when she chopped part of the chinese bitches head off.. ill! lets hope the second one has lots of bloody flavors in it as well

First of all, she was chinese/american. Secondly, she only sliced the top of her skull off....not the whole head.

You are retarded.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Jackson

How have you seen it tess?

It out in greece already?

naw, i was reffering to Vol1.

i am so psyched to see part 2.. but.. i must wait a few days after release.. i can not stand all those fucking ghetto people in the theaters. (one huge down side to living in the city) i ended up seeing the first part twice because the first time i saw it.. all i heard through the movie was, "DAUHMNN NIGGA DID YOU SEE DAT WHITE BITCH FUCK THAT HOE UP??" and "HOLY SHIT THAT LITTLE CHINK BITCH IS WHOOPIN ASS NIGGA DAMNNNN"..

i am no way racist towards asian people these are actual quotes from these ghettos fools in the theater.

so yea.. ill be delayed seeing it.

Archived