Kill Bill Vol.2 (The Morning After)

Jackson

Whoa!

What a slick fucking second installment.

It certainly lived up to my expectations, eye gouging and knife throwing aplenty.

Budd shoots Beatrix (yea thats right) with a shot gun loaded with rock salt.

There is a traditional training sequence with a whispy white haired master.

And a touch of death.

Oh, and the way that Elle Driver gets it... fuck me.

http://killbill.movies.go.com/vol2/images/gallery/photos/03.jpg'>

http://killbill.movies.go.com/vol2/images/gallery/photos/07.jpg'>

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seems to be evenly mixed opinions on Kill Bill. Either people seem to dig the movie or they don't. Why do so many people dislike Kill Bill? I thought it was a good-ass movie. People should think of it as a kung-fu movie set in modern-day America. Using all the old kung-fu elements from back in the day. The whole blood spilling out like that is all part of the type of show.

Yeah, it’s become like there’s two types of people in the world type shit. This immigrant at school who wears sean john and rocawear and kidd jerseys and other shit you get at the mall was saying how that movie was gay because a woman is the star. I asked if he was muslim, and he said yeah. :P

that "whispy white haired master"

where is he from again????? i remember watching him on some show when i was like 12...... it aired for a while!! he used to train some white guy kung fu or something.... i hate when i cant remember things....

Originally posted by Devilush

when is kill bill v.2 open? i thought it was this friday.

if so i've got a sushi dinner date and movie with the hubby. :love:

its friday, i think he got a sneak preveiw special on it or something (lucky bastard)

i want to see the punisher too! the mr. went to see hellboy ANDDD dawn of the dead without me :( we saw TAKING LIVES on sunday.... it was, good.. and disturbing!

hi dlush.:)

I think it’s Gordon Liu. He played one of the Crazy 88s in the first volume. That bald dude who can kick ass.

I hear Sonny Chiba reprises his role as Hattori Honzo in this flick. I guess I’ll find out this Friday.

QUESTION: HOW COME REBECCA ROMIJN IS IN PUNISHER? I SWEAR, I’LL BE WAITING FOR HER TO TURN INTO MYSTIQUE AT THE END OF THE MOVIE AND FIGHT PUNISHER!

Originally posted by DEE38

its friday, i think he got a sneak preveiw special on it or something (lucky bastard)

i want to see the punisher too! the mr. went to see hellboy ANDDD dawn of the dead without me :( we saw TAKING LIVES on sunday.... it was, good.. and disturbing!

hi dlush.:)

lets go to the movies dee!! <3

yea i think the hubby is purchasing kill bill v.1 right now.

David Carradine is a stinking old drunk.

My pops had the displeasure of working with him on

KungFu: The legend continues, and the guys was so

drunk all the time that the shooting schedule got fucked.

He was so hammered that his 'action scenes' were cut

together from shots of him falling over. seriously.

i wanted to also! we had the directors uncut bootleg version a while ago, but then our homie took it back. you ever want to just hide some stuff that your homie leaves behind hoping he'll forget about it?? haha i wanted to do that with that dvd.

dee:: aint no fun if the homegirl cant have none.:)

Archived