Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Kill Bill Vol.2 (The Morning After)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jackson, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Whoa!
    What a slick fucking second installment.
    It certainly lived up to my expectations, eye gouging and knife throwing aplenty.
    Budd shoots Beatrix (yea thats right) with a shot gun loaded with rock salt.
    There is a traditional training sequence with a whispy white haired master.
    And a touch of death.
    Oh, and the way that Elle Driver gets it... fuck me.

http://killbill.movies.go.com/vol2/images/gallery/photos/03.jpg'>

[img]http://killbill.movies.go.com/vol2/images/gallery/photos/07.jpg'>

:king:

2. hotshot

hotshot New Jack

i thought kill bill sucked, i dont even want to see the other one. shits been done a million times.

3. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

I can't wait! Sound damn good.

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i cant wait to see vol.2

cheeeeeeeeeee-heeeee

5. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Yeah I watched kill bill last week and I don't even remember what it was about really. Just some dumb bitch going around killing people. I think I fell asleep in the middle of it.

6. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Yea its a pretty stupid movie, good tho.

7. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

There seems to be evenly mixed opinions on Kill Bill. Either people seem to dig the movie or they don't. Why do so many people dislike Kill Bill? I thought it was a good-ass movie. People should think of it as a kung-fu movie set in modern-day America. Using all the old kung-fu elements from back in the day. The whole blood spilling out like that is all part of the type of show.

8. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I'm gonna see it. Thanks for the sneak preview comments.

Either you know what he was doing with the movie
    or you don't, whatever. I think it's ill. He said if Bruce
    Lee were still alive today he would have been in it
    without quesiton. Don't hate.

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Yeah, it’s become like there’s two types of people in the world type shit. This immigrant at school who wears sean john and rocawear and kidd jerseys and other shit you get at the mall was saying how that movie was gay because a woman is the star. I asked if he was muslim, and he said yeah. :p

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

when is kill bill v.2 open? i thought it was this friday.

if so i've got a sushi dinner date and movie with the hubby. :love:

11. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

that "whispy white haired master"
    where is he from again????? i remember watching him on some show when i was like 12...... it aired for a while!! he used to train some white guy kung fu or something.... i hate when i cant remember things....

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

its friday, i think he got a sneak preveiw special on it or something (lucky bastard)

i want to see the punisher too! the mr. went to see hellboy ANDDD dawn of the dead without me :( we saw TAKING LIVES on sunday.... it was, good.. and disturbing!

hi dlush.:)

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I think it’s Gordon Liu. He played one of the Crazy 88s in the first volume. That bald dude who can kick ass.

I hear Sonny Chiba reprises his role as Hattori Honzo in this flick. I guess I’ll find out this Friday.

QUESTION: HOW COME REBECCA ROMIJN IS IN PUNISHER? I SWEAR, I’LL BE WAITING FOR HER TO TURN INTO MYSTIQUE AT THE END OF THE MOVIE AND FIGHT PUNISHER!

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Or you’re talking about David Carradine, who played Kwai Chang Kaine (sp) in Kung Fu and Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. That’s Bill.

15. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

http://www.clone-high.com/images/char/char_scudworth.gif'>
    "Damn you Stamos!"