kIDSTER SkETCH

[kidster]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: starz

Originally posted by BloodKlot

What the fuck? so because he is in some fake tourament he can't do what he wants. So do I need approval to piss now?

OK CLAM YOUR ASS DOWN

HOW IS KIDSTER GOING TO BATTLE ACTIVROK WHEN ACTIVROK IS ALREADY IN BATTLING TEASER!

THINK

LAKERS v SPURS-Spurs

NETS v. 76ers-Nets

NETS WIN NOW HTF ARE THE KNICKS GOING TO BATTLE THE NETS WHEN THEY ALREADY BEAT THE 76ers!

AND EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO BATTLE

BUT IF YOU DONT CONTACT PEEPS OR GIVE ME THE WORD YOUR DOING HTF AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO YOUR BATTLING

Starz-

This isnt the major leage, it's a website with too many punks and not enough people who know what they're talking about. You can battle who ever you want when ever, no matter who you already started battling. It just irritates me, This is graff there are no rules.

Kid-

Oh yeah, like what commin my way.

Originally posted by BloodKlot

Starz-

This isnt the major leage, it's a website with too many punks and not enough people who know what they're talking about. You can battle who ever you want when ever, no matter who you already started battling. It just irritates me, This is graff there are no rules.

Kid-

Oh yeah, like what commin my way.

Hey man i understand your view!

But tournments have rules! Without them what the point of having a battle thread i might as well rename it to RANDOM SKETCHES! If dont don't like the battle thread then start your own and see if it beat TOADS/MY thread! I doubt you'll do it so if you dont like the way we running it or think the cocept is gay then thats your opinion but the battle thread stays the way it is now!

ORGANIZED UPDATED damn our thread has mad views:eek:

Automatically parse URLs: automatically adds http:// and around internet addresses.

Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible.

Disable Smilies in This Post

Show Signature: include your profile signature. Only registered users may have signatures.

Archived