kids

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

naw man... real kids... like under 7, have the most brilliant way of thinking!

It's only after they start to care about clothes and status and other 'grown-up' values do they get shifty.

And some of the 8-15 year olds have pretty good ideas too... if they have solid parenting.

It's the 16-18 group that pisses me off. The think they know it all!

HAHA!

Guest --zeSto--

keep in mind that there are some increible kids out there in the 'danger range' of 12-18.

Some kids are actually good to have around!

I remember hanging with adults when I was 13ish, only because they could stand me.

Manners are more inportant that you'd believe. A well behaved child gets away with soooooo much more

than the run-of-the-mill Brat.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i believe the children are our future..i believe...(record pulled)

That would make sence because withought children the human race would die off and then there would be no humans.

Anyways i think kids are overated. I was stupid when i was a kid. People shouldnt have so many kids, our world is way too populated.

Guest whydontyudie

i would fuck that bitc blond in tha green, oh goddamn whered you get that pic and what are the chances of me getting with her??????:?

im 19 teen and i got 3 kids and i love them all....there smarter then me i got triplets....i rather hang around my kids than my boys cause they are honest for example if you got a booger in your nose ther gonna tell you...they keep it real..

kids are alright. this kid i live with. he's 8. he thinks i'm the world's greatest artist. but when he's not annoying the fuck out of me, he's a good kid. he thinks i'm gay because i have a girlfriend... he can talk for hours about his lego, and thats all life is. i wish i could live that simply... i'm 18 so i'm still a kid i guess. i've hung out w/ college kids since i was in 7th grade because i'm "advanced" or something stupid, but i think thats probably 90% of why i've had such a fucked up social life since those days. anyways, kids are annoying when they arent punching you in the balls or screaming obnoxiously to his mom

Guest Stapler

Kids are smart as hell if you take away the little bits of stupidity. They can genreally think very well if because they have lesss distraction ie HASSLES.

Archived