Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

kids

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

does anybody else not really give the opinions of anyone under 18 any thought? im sure the older guys prolly dont take the opinion of anyone under 25..... i try to give kids a chance, but they're idiots (as am i).

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Damn, I thought this was gonna be about the movie...

argh.

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

naw man... real kids... like under 7, have the most brilliant way of thinking!
    It's only after they start to care about clothes and status and other 'grown-up' values do they get shifty.

And some of the 8-15 year olds have pretty good ideas too... if they have solid parenting.
    It's the 16-18 group that pisses me off. The think they know it all!
    HAHA!

4. symon

symon Guest

fuck i hate babies

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I agree with Zesto, I think kids are brilliant until the reach about 12... after that there are so few outstanding kids that I basically skip ahead to the Over 26 group...

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I put on scary masks and chase kids into on coming traffic.

I also EAT small children.

:D

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

keep in mind that there are some increible kids out there in the 'danger range' of 12-18.

Some kids are actually good to have around!
    I remember hanging with adults when I was 13ish, only because they could stand me.
    Manners are more inportant that you'd believe. A well behaved child gets away with soooooo much more
    than the run-of-the-mill Brat.

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you 'small' them? maybe you should talk with your shrink about that, hahaha

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

hahaha...whoops..

FUCK YOU SMART..hhaa;)

11. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

kids that movie was cool....the hell with little young guns/kiddie shows

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i believe the children are our future..i believe...(record pulled)

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

That would make sence because withought children the human race would die off and then there would be no humans.

Anyways i think kids are overated. I was stupid when i was a kid. People shouldnt have so many kids, our world is way too populated.

14. Deist

Deist Guest

http://www.formobichos.com.ar/IMAGE025.JPG'>
    "Stupid? I think not."

15. whydontyudie

whydontyudie Guest

i would fuck that bitc blond in tha green, oh goddamn whered you get that pic and what are the chances of me getting with her??????:?