Kids Today

Weapon X

Yo, what the fuck is up with kids today?

My parents had a get together tonight, and I decided to hang around and watch football on the tv downstairs. It turned out that there were a couple of youngsters who were looking to get away from the scotch, cognac, and testosterone induced chatter about politics, and feminine driven high pitched squeals of recipe exchanging. So they came downstairs and hung out with me.

One of these girls is a damn smart girl who I've known since she was born. She is almost 19, and is a bookworm. Guaranteed, she's never done a drug, rarely drinks, and has never had sex.

The other girl was quite attractive, I thought. That thought was put to rest when I found out that she was only thirteen. Crazy, cuz she didn't look it. Anyway, this girl is talking about joy riding in stolies, showing off her 'sex bracelets', and talking about her friends who give head out like really nice ball players give out autographs.

One of her friends is not even thirteen yet, and she has two STDs and 23 piercings, as well as a tattoo on her stomach.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but this bothers me just a bit. See, when I was thirteen, I knew that there were a fewkids my age out there having sex. But I wasn't. And I didn't hang out with those types back then. I liked my hip hop, my science books, and my marijuana. This girl is telling me that she digs older guys, and is asking me about sex positions. Of course, I told her that she should start going to the library, and stop thinking all this bullshit. She replies that pretty much everyone at her school gives head and have sex. Well, not everyone, but the cool ones.

:huh2:

I guess I'm just getting old. I'm not pissed off, really. Just flummoxed. Let this thread drop.

http://www.sex-bracelets.com/color.shtml

she had two red ones, and a black one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She probably watches Sex in the City and tried to adopt a sex-image. All that shit she was telling you about her friends is some lies she's trying out to impress older men. If you were a scuzzbag and tried to mack it she'd probably freeze up. I've had underage girls at work try to flirt with me, best way to deal with it is to talk shit to them.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Oct 11 2004, 01:22 AM

haha, I told her about that movie, "Thirteen", and she said she saw it four times already.

Oh yeah, I won at Trivial Pursuit.  :smart:

:applause:

I agree man, childhood is getting shorter and shorter, kids gotta enjoy thier childhood instead of skipping it, you never get that shit back.

kids are fucked up now-a-days, about a month ago, i went with one of my buddies to his older sisters house, at her house was her friend and her 13 year old daughter, she was telling me and my buddy about her and her friends and about all the drugs she does, all the booze she drinks, all the sex she has, bitching about guys dick sizes and about how she gives better head than her friends, yadda, yadda, yadda. i guess she thinks that by telling us guys about all the shit she "does" it was gonn impress us or someshit, and girl did not look 13, she loked at least 18...shoulda got some dome before i found out her age :huh?:...just kidding, don't take that last comment serious... :huh?: anyway, like Mr.Abracadabra, the new mod, (CONGRATS buddy!) said, we're screwed!

Originally posted by fermentor666@Oct 11 2004, 07:13 AM

She probably watches Sex in the City and tried to adopt a sex-image. All that shit she was telling you about her friends is some lies she's trying out to impress older men. If you were a scuzzbag and tried to mack it she'd probably freeze up. I've had underage girls at work try to flirt with me, best way to deal with it is to talk shit to them.

soooo true! man..i dont know but..lately i have seen some fucked up shit involving this stuff.

i knew this coke whore who was a step sister of a good friend of mine...this bitch was hot as hell and had a booty to back up..but this chick was..well a coke whore..who klnows who she sucked and fucked and what desieses she has, not to mention she was fucking insain..i walked in on her cutting her leg up horribly..asked her what she was doing she replys "im making a tatoo" her "tatoo" looked like she was mauled by a racoon...

ANY WAY, she had a 13 year old sister, who she would bring to our partys...this girl was fat and ugly and compleatly socialy innept for MIDDLESCHOOL standards..she was a looser i gues

well now she was hanging with the big kids....this group of kids i would party with a couple times were tottal smoke and drug abusers out the ass..compleat idiots at times..well the 13 year old took on and formed a half adult manner to funtion with the group..and began using like the rest of them...but at heart she was still a nieve little 13 year old..believing everything her crazy sister told her...it made me cringe. :yuck: she would get people to hang out with her by buying them pot and drink..and so alot of them thought it was cool...but after a while..she would get soo fucked up her young state of mind would flow through the act..and..bad results.

now this kids 11 year old sister is tripping acid...im just not gonna talk about this.

sexbracelet meanings:

Black: sexual intercourse

Blue: blow job (alternate meaning: lap dance)

Green: cunnilingus  (alternate meaning: outdoor sex, hug)

Clear: whatever you want  (alternate meaning: hug)

Orange: kiss

Yellow: hug (alternate meaning: analingus)

Red: lap dance (alternate meaning: French kiss, oral sex)

Purple: anal sex  (alternate meaning: holding hands, doggy style)

Silver: fisting

White: flash your tits (alternate meaning: gay kiss, French kiss)

Pink: flashing

Gold glitter: make out

Brown: toss my salad, i.e., analingus

Glow in the dark: using sex toys, e.g. vibrators, dildos, etc.

...i had never heard of shit before...i guess i'm out of the loop...but how does yellow mean either hug or eating ass?...and purple, holding hands or takin' it in the back?...they need to get a better system...

...kids are definately fucked up these days...i blame it on the fact that only stupid people have children anymore...and then mtv raises them...

i took my spring break getting drunk in new york city, the last night we were there there was a group of girls across the hall from us, we started talking, and getting to know each other and ......well to make a long story short, nypd knocking at your hotel room door at 2am telling you your going down to jail because the girls across the hall were in fact underage kinda creeps you out.

girls more then boys grow up faster, i think the mtv generation has inbedded this idea of sexual promiscuity inside them and i went shopping with a friend the other day and the clothes for these girls...jesus christ...hooker gear delux.

my little brother is 13 and he does the same shit. i dont think hes having sex but hes a boy...he wont notice girls for a while i hope. but he has quite a bit of money and hes always buying older kids pot and beer so they hang out with him. i hate it soooo much but there isnt much i can do considering his lowlife father wont let me see him very much. he thinks im the bad influence. hmmm

Its the wost when you find out that your little brother or sister is hanging out with kids like these...

All my little brother talks about is this older kid named Mark, and all the drugs he does, and all the sex he has. My sister says Mark's a stupid fuck, and everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. My brother believes everything he says, and looks up to him. I want to find this bastard, and fuck him up.

Yo I was just thinking this same shit the other day.

Me and a couple of my boys were at the water ice spot after we smoked getting some after-EL goodies and this younger kid I know whos 15 comes up with a fucking 13 year old girl. She was ass-ugly too. They were trying to get us to goto some 13 year old girls house where a bunch of other ones were. The bitch was like "come on..they will give you head." I started fucking geekin and I was like nah thats cool go the fuck home.

ALL of the girls that are like 13 around the way get down with some crazy shit. From knowing their older siblings and shit I have heard of like 2 that got pregnant by some black doods, a couple got abortions, and the rest are fucking smut bags.

But they don't smoke or drink. When I was in middle school..all the girls were actually hot..and everyone drank on cases and smoked proper blunts and shit. We were all on some next level shit compared to these kids. They don't know nothin about nothin and fuck older kids who they never even met cus it makes them cool.

I also noticed my little brother is starting out shit at an early age. He is in 2nd grade..back then I was rocking power rangers gear. He wears like fitteds and air forces and shit. He even got in trouble for whooping some kids ass that was twice as big as him and in 5th grade. Maybe all that torturing paid off.

It's messed how some of these kids are great at pulling the wool over the eye.

I have a friend who has a little brother. I've known this little kid for ages, and he's always been the shy, quiet type. A good, polite kid, too.

Then one day, he gets booked at school for selling mad Special K, carrying a big knife, and having a wad of cash that was proceeds from crime. Never would I, nor anyone in his family could have guessed!

Actually, the same thing happened to me. I went from a 14 year old gifted student to a car thieving alcoholic pretty much overnight. No one could ever have seen it coming except myself. lol But I wasn't having sex, that's for sure! I was trying to get paid, not laid.

I don't have any younger brothers or sisters, but I am the younger brother of 1 older sister. When I was a young'n I was a BAD AZZ for real. Stole my first car with a "older" nigga when I was 11 (he was 14). Smoked weed at 10. Didn't never drink much when I was young though. Too paranoid to get fucked up on that level. All kinds of crazy shit. My sister was off the chain too when she was young. She's only 3 years older than me, and we was both gettin into clubs waaay before we were 18. I'm talkin bout the get fuckin crunk, Cool Runnins DJs off the meatrack , hoes, dreds, dope dealers, deuces and vogues type club. First pistol at 14 I think. Shit was wild. But these was black kids, and the white kids back then didn't act like that. Now it's the white kids turn and they are playin catch up like ain't no tommorrow.

Originally posted by sneak@Oct 11 2004, 03:42 PM

Q. whats the best thing about fucking twenty eight year olds?

A. theres twenty of them.

Amazing.

Q: How do you make a 4 year old cry?

A: Put your dick in his ass

Q: How do you make a 4 year old cry even harder?

A: Wipe the blood from your dick on his teddy bear.

but seriously, my 14 year old brother went to a party the other week and i was asked to be home when he got home to be "safe"

i found my little bro passed out in a pool of vomit by the front door as i was going out for a "cigarette". by god, when i was that age i at least made it in the door before passing out.

apart from the one time i threw up over my dad while sitting on the bottm of the stairs (all the while blaming a dodgy maccy d's)