Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

kids these days

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, May 29, 2005.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

my mom hired this highschool kid to come to her house and do yardwork. last week he worked a whole day and she paid him $8/hr for 8 hours of work. today he came by and worked for 3 hours. i told my mom she should really be paying him like $10/hr. so he goes to leave and she hads him $30. he asks for another $10. she explained the math invovled to this retard and he said "yeah but i worked hard".

the fuck is wrong w/ this kid. he also got a free lunch and about a half hour lunch break. what a moron...

2. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

20 LASHINGS!!!

3. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

4. hungoverseas

hungoverseas Member

5. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

As the son of your mother you should either woop his ass, or tell him not to come back LEADING to an ass wooping and after you kick his ass tell him that your his father and he should be doing the yard work for free.

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Plot his murder, then carry it out.

7. Prae1Boston

Prae1Boston New Jack

will your mom make me lunch too?

8. seppuku

seppuku Member

I can't believe the audacity of that kid!

You should make a thread about it on 12ozprophet.com

9. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

IM SAYING NIGGA, FIRST OF ALL YOU TRYING TO PLAY ME ON SOME SHIT LIKE IM IN HIGHSCHOOL, IM A COLLEGE STUDENT...BUT YO I CHOPPED YOUR MOMS OAK TREE DOWN WITH A BOXCUTTER...MOWED THE LAWN PLANTED SHRUBS AND MULCHED. THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU CANT GIMME AN EXTRA 10 SO I CAN SMOKE MY LITTLE BLUNT AND FEED MY KIDS HUB. DAMN...

MERO.
    JAYPEE!

10. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

Eh... as long as he didn't stand there arguing with her for awhile then you shouldn't be worried about it. He was just trying to make more money... nothing wrong with that.

11. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member

12. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

its not that big of a deal. like the other guy said as long as he didnt argue. Its not much different than trying to get a bargain at a flea market r sumthin like that.

13. Definitive Jux One

Definitive Jux One New Jack

14. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

umm why did you post those in here?

15. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member