KIDS : The Movie

Docfifty

Best Movie Ever!

Harmony Korine is the man!

List your favorite quotes, parts, and shit like that.

"Yo,you takin big hits for such a lil guy. And you got Jesus around ya neck, thats nice. You believe in him? Yeah I believe in him, hes the saver. He saved his life. We died for him."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

oh man.. I remember seing the movie (and readin the screenplay)

when it came out... 6 years ago!

sure it's mandatory viewing.. but get over it.

lines...

The motherfucking virgin surgeon!

and if you haven't read the screenplay.. you missing a few of the best scenes. (like caspers parents)

Guest mafIAkilla

i hate that movie because in my city (which is where harmony korine went to high school),as im sure is the case in every city,you have a bunch of dumbass kids that try and do everything they saw in the movie.....other than that,i like the movie,best part is seeing chloe sevigny's pussy.....

Originally posted by Flowershirt

my fave line was something to the tune of..."I wanna feed you Gerdy, i wanna buy you corndogs...."

hahaha great one...

and...

Telly: Condoms don't work. They either break, or they slip off, or they make your dick shrink. Nah, but you still gotta use em, yo. At least I did once.

Telly: When you are young not much matters, when you find something you like that's all you got.

Telly: Virgins, I love 'em! No skank, no disease, just pure pussy!

Joy: So this is your new girl, huh? Telly: I hope so. For now. Joy: You like 'em kinda young, right? Babies? Telly: I like 'em new. Not like you.

Telly: Fucking is what I love. Take that away, I have nothing.

Cabby: You look like the prom queen. I dated the prom queen when I was your age. She was the first girl I stuck my tongue in.

Casper: I love to fuck men, but you know what, I'm not gay. I just do it for the hell of it.

Kid at the rave: Don't you know tricks are for kids?

Telly: But like, if you deflower a girl man, man, you're the man. No one canever do that again. You're the only one. No one, no one, has the power to do that again. Casper: Right. The way I see it. My outlook on the situation. It's like getting fame, you know what I'm saying? Say you was to die tomorrow right, fifty years from now all the virgins you ever fucked are gonna remember you. Right? They gonna tell their grandkids about that shit.

Jennie: What if you can't make yourself happy? Cabby: Then I don't know. You know what you do then you forget, you block it out... If you want to be happy don't think... if you stutter don't talk.

Guest curse
Originally posted by CivismES

i have no legs.

yes! that shit is funny as hell. Ive never been to ny, is that what the subs are like?

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

I saw it...didn't see what the big deal was. Maybe someone can clue me in to why this movie was so dope

because if you grew up in this enviroment it was a kick in the nuts to the sheer reality of life and how shit works out.

obviously this type of movie wasnt meant for you or your type of enviroment. either you relate or you dont.

when i watched it it might as well have been me and my boys in the movie, and few movies bring out that in inner city kids, this was a movie that every "no good" kid could relate too

i know when i saw it for the first time and everytime after that it blew me away. it might as well have been a documentary. i will watch this when im old and grey and just smile, right or wrong, ill still smile

Archived