Kids bring guns to school: it seems foreign...until

eros

I am sitting in the library this morning reading the newspaper when these two kids that I know (not well) start talking about how this other kid brought a gun to school and showed them. I looked over in suprise when I heard their conversation. They noticed that I was paying attention to their conversation and start talking to me about it. One of the kids says that he was a little freaked out about it, but not very because he knew the kid and thought that he wouldn't do anything stupid. The other kid doesn't seem quite as sure, so I start saying that they should report him for it. They decided not to, so I did. Next thing I know the kid who brought the gun to school is getting dragged out of the front doors in hand cuffs. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with kids? Why would they bring guns to school in the first place? but especially, why would a kid bring a gun to school in the climate that our country is in? Between all of the school shootings that have taken place in the last couple of years and the current terrorism fear, you would think that kids would have some level of common sense... I guess not.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

very simple... some things dont change.

A desperate cry for attention is still, and always will be, a desperate cry for attention.

Guest willy.wonka

crazy-8- and krazy kieth

my frind kieth in MT DIABLO HIGH...in the east bay...took into this bathroom,beat some guy up went into his bag,pulled out a pistol grip sawwed-off shotgun and threw it in my bag...

the first day i ever met this fool...glenbrook JR high...first day of my school year...he comes riding up to me on a bike/after school and says,"hey,you're the new kid right?"

me:"yeah"

"wanna see something cool?"

me:"ok"

.....pulls up his shirt to show of some sort of pistol..."see yah later"

me:"alright,later"

we became best friendsafter that day.....what a way to meet someone.

• 2 weeks later...

a kid got shot at my school a few years ago, before i got there. it wasn't some attention craving nutjob, just a kid in a gang, he tossed he backpack on the ground and the gun went off in it . it hit one kid, but he's alright. pretty wierd shit, that same year a kid got shot in a drive by, but he wasn't even in the gang, just another mistake

when i was in 6th at my middle school i had beef with some 8th graders untill my brothers boy who was in 8th grade got his 9 out of his locker an butted the fuck outta some "tough guy" after school behind the chinese place. that deaded the beef real quick, prolly only story youll ever hear of someone havin a gun in school come out good, for me anyways

Bring a gun to school, go straight to Juvenile Detention, then to Mental Health Court, then straight to a psychiatric hospital. Society ain't playing with dumb asses no more. I love firearms, and I've been a shooter since I was a kid. But I definately think that SCHOOL is no place for a gun. You did right by turning him in.

I knew a kid a few years ago who built a 100-lb. bomb in a steel grease drum. It was huge. If he had set it off, it would probably have killed a bunch of people. His mom found it and called the cops. They called the ATF and the ATF discovered that the kid was brewing his own explosives up, out in the garage. He was a very depressed, but very intelligent kid, who had been ignored and rejected by some girl he admired at school. Shades of Ted Kazinczki (the UNABOMBER.) Remember his crazy ass? He built all-wood bombs. How crazy is that?

Archived