Kid, you must be dreaming..

shameless self promotion

Had any interesting dreams lately?

I have had some very cracked out dreams lately..

This weekend my girl spent the night and i had this really fucking wierd dream. I was hopping around on some lilly pads in this huge swamp in florida. Anyways my girl was on the lilly pad next to me and shes like what the fuck are you standing on, and i looked down and noticed i was on a big tampax pad and the water all around us was blood, and im like what the fuck, and this huge alligator pops outta the blood and tries to eat me, so i jump on this vine hangin down next to me and start swingin like some george of the jungle shit, while my girl hops over to the shore and is screaming for me to swing over, well im swingin twards her on the vine and the alligator jumps up and tries to bite me, so i scream super loud and close my eyes and hold on to the rope. Well when i let out a second scream i woke up, and girls just looking at me like what the fuck is your problem?! And i just realized i was screaming in my sleep, so i looked at her and was like, did i say something?? She just looked at me and started crying, she thought i was having a seizure in my sleep and shit..

It was just nuts..

Anyone else to contribute??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pistoe - Thats not a dream dude. Thats a plug.

The last one I had that I can remember. I was at my old grade school and I was being shot at from some one on the roof( old school was about 5/6 stories tall). Myself and Zac Morris( guy from Saved By The Bell) were running through the parking lot with all the other kids trying to get away.

Crazy shit man, the brain can do weird things!

Guest cool christ

THIS WEEKEND YOUR GIRL SPENT THE NIGHT AND I DREAMED THAT I FUCKED HER AND SHE GAVE ME WOP...

THEN I FELL ASLEEP AND REALIZED IT WAS TRUE

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

99% of my dreams have to do with fighting....or running from sumthing...the best dreams are the ones where you get to fuck some hot ass bitch

fighting usually symbolizes anger and confusion that comes about in times of change. If nothing is changing in your life, it may be a clue that a change is needed or that you want to change internally. Fighting with strangers usually represents an internal struggle. Fighting with familiar people may be an extension of daily life and a reflection on your relationship with them.....

juss tellin you what i read in a book...

99% of my dreams have to do with fighting....or running from sumthing...the best dreams are the ones where you get to fuck some hot ass bitch

i never get to fuck the girls in my dreams..i always always get woken up right when im about to do it fuck i hate that

Originally posted by Grandola

for some reason i keep having the same dream... me and some friends are in an abandoned apartment complex... we blow it all up and end up on the run from the cops... fucking strange man.

well i know that when you have a dream of runnin from the cops then you unconsciously feel guilty of something you have done or will do.im not entirally sure about the bombin of the buildings but i think it represents changes in your life and or lifestyle...

Spider dream last night... *shudder*

I had a weird dream last night with a huge spider.

I was walking towards my front yard near my neighbors yard. I passed the creek in front of my house and went around a boulder sitting in my yard when I turned around and noticed a huge fucking spider web. It was in a triangluar shape with huge dew drops on it.

I mean this thing must have been 35+ feet tall and 20+ feet wide at the base. Not to mention the huge 8 foot spider chilling in the center. the weirdest thing is that it was the exact spider that I see outside my house everyday in a bush. Just bigger.

It was this mofo:

http://a1410.g.akamai.net/f/1410/1633/7d/209.133.64.45/insects_spid/insects_spid_m/IS0107_1m.jpg'>

a while back ago when i was sleeping on the couch

i dreamed i was being chased by the power rangers for some reason i dont remember why. and the chase me through the whole city and i end up at the top of a almost complete skyscaper(there were still steel beams showing) and out of nowwhere goldar comes and fights off the power rangers. then i trip and fall off the building and while im falling it gets really cold and dark. right before i hit the ground i wake up and the window is open

"To see a spider spinning a web in your dream, signifies that you will be rewarded for your hard work. You will soon find yourself promoted in your job or recognized for your achievement in a difficult task. Spiders are a symbol of creativity due to the intricate webs they spin. On a negative note, spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship. It represents some ensnaring and controlling force. You may feel that someone or some situation is sucking the life right out of you. "

Cool

http://www.dreammoods.com/

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

well i know that when you have a dream of runnin from the cops then you unconsciously feel guilty of something you have done or will do.im not entirally sure about the bombin of the buildings but i think it represents changes in your life and or lifestyle...

i'm not gay!

:lol:

nah... thanks for the insight though

except when you have to clean up and change your shorts

nocturnal emissions oner

Originally posted by cool christ

THIS WEEKEND YOUR GIRL SPENT THE NIGHT AND I DREAMED THAT I FUCKED HER AND SHE GAVE ME WOP...

THEN I FELL ASLEEP AND REALIZED IT WAS TRUE

she gave you an italian illegal immigrant?

oh, and those yellow spiders kinda weird me out, they're always in the center of the damn web, just...waiting.

i don't have dreams very often. usually they're the aforementioned soggy kind, or some stupid situation involving people i know that don't know each other.

Archived