Kid Rock he sucks but he doesnt.....

Telo

Ok heres the deal.. i hate kid rocks music with a passion but right now hes fucking killing the American Music Awards doing a version of "feel like makin love". i mean this kicks major ass... And hes from around my part of the city and everyone has great stories about him walking into bars and buying a round for EVERYONE and leaving monsterous tips. They say hes real outgoing and really nice.. Well hey!! if your making shitty music and are a really nice guy.. then you are cool in my book..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You do have apoint seeks. Ive seen him rip a few instuments up. for instance the harmonica. man he was hitting notes i havent even heard before..

but for the most part, his new teeny bopper/motorcycle/hop hop crap is just a waste of time. I just want to know whos buying this guys albums. cause me and everyone else i know sure arent.

couple random things...

dude has been making hip hop records since what, 97-98?

he was doing metal/rock/hip hop stuff in 91-92.

i saw dude in 93 with a live band. home boy drank a 5th of jack with beer chasers, doing whipits on stage, smoking weed and blowing lines, and between all of that, he would kick his band off their instruments, and do whole songs from behind the drums, or on guitar.

you dont have to like the stuff he makes, and truth be told, for the most part i dont, but personally speaking, he's a nice guy who's surprisingly humble for being so 'cocky', and again, a good musician.

but random hate for no reason is fine too.

seeks/early morning stoned pimp

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

what i can say is that the dude has a good taste in music.. REALLY good taste.

i was working at Hab. 4 Hum. and the guy i was working with said he saw david allan cole down in some hick bar in taylor or some shit.. and out of nowhere.. kid rock comes out and does a song with him and just gets completely trashed at the bar. this is during his stardom days too.. weird.

Guest imported_Tesseract

If thats the case i would blame drugs for dude's condition but after thinking that the biggest monsters of jazz where actually junkies, i wont.

His music is really awefull in every possible way and if he's a dope and talented kid indeed...its a fuckin shame.

Thats all.

i heard his new cd.

i mean if hick hop is your deal....thats all you. it would be kind of funny if hick hop took off. platinum belt buckles and gucci cowboy shirts and old fords with spinners.

i find his music comical, i mean its outright funny cause he has some pretty corny raps and his slang is all outdated and it sounds funny what hes rapping about.

i wonder what its like to fuck pam anderson?

well, if its any measure of a man, I'm sure kid rock can take fat lines right across his glass table... but I'll give it up to seek for droppin the kid rock science, he's hip hop whether you like it or not... he came up awhile ago doing his thing, nowadays everybody wants to be on some wack rapcore bullshit, but they cant hang like the kid... I don't particularly like his music but as a lot of people said, he's talented and he knows whats up

well heres the story.. i know for a fact that piehole isnt lying.. kid rock has been kicking ass for a solid decade and some change but his new pop/radio/hillbilly/rapping shit is off the chart bad.. Ill give the man all the respect in the world for what he's done and im not gonna lie. i only heard of him when i was maybe 14 which was 5 or 6 years ago. i didnt feel his shit then and dont feel his shit now but i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and label him as a "good musician".. He is extremely talented when comes to music. And i would absolutely LOVE i repeat LOVE to blow lines with him. that would be insanely cool.. anyways. im drunk and blabbering.. Kid Rock is a good guy in my book.. I think Kid Rock should get a award for being true. He was sporting some ill shit at the AMA"s.

PS.. for all you detroit heads.. this screen name is not what im up to right now..

Archived