Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Kid Rock he sucks but he doesnt.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Telo, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Ok heres the deal.. i hate kid rocks music with a passion but right now hes fucking killing the American Music Awards doing a version of "feel like makin love". i mean this kicks major ass... And hes from around my part of the city and everyone has great stories about him walking into bars and buying a round for EVERYONE and leaving monsterous tips. They say hes real outgoing and really nice.. Well hey!! if your making shitty music and are a really nice guy.. then you are cool in my book..

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dues also an incredibly talented musician, that can play just about any instrument you put in front of him.

but yes, he does make some bad music too.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

12oz waste of bandwidth and web space #987439875637894563784

4. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

no, he sucks. he definitly sucks!

5. Telo

Telo Elite Member

You do have apoint seeks. Ive seen him rip a few instuments up. for instance the harmonica. man he was hitting notes i havent even heard before..

but for the most part, his new teeny bopper/motorcycle/hop hop crap is just a waste of time. I just want to know whos buying this guys albums. cause me and everyone else i know sure arent.

6. Telo

Telo Elite Member

PS.. i know there are only a certain amount of notes able to hit on a harmonica.. it just sounded good to throw it in.

7. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

damn shame that midget died. it was pretty much all he had going for him.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

couple random things...

dude has been making hip hop records since what, 97-98?
    he was doing metal/rock/hip hop stuff in 91-92.
    i saw dude in 93 with a live band. home boy drank a 5th of jack with beer chasers, doing whipits on stage, smoking weed and blowing lines, and between all of that, he would kick his band off their instruments, and do whole songs from behind the drums, or on guitar.

you dont have to like the stuff he makes, and truth be told, for the most part i dont, but personally speaking, he's a nice guy who's surprisingly humble for being so 'cocky', and again, a good musician.

but random hate for no reason is fine too.

seeks/early morning stoned pimp

9. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

dude is gonna be the next ron jeremy of rock

10. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

11. Telo

Telo Elite Member

what i can say is that the dude has a good taste in music.. REALLY good taste.

i was working at Hab. 4 Hum. and the guy i was working with said he saw david allan cole down in some hick bar in taylor or some shit.. and out of nowhere.. kid rock comes out and does a song with him and just gets completely trashed at the bar. this is during his stardom days too.. weird.

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

david allan cole is a racist piece of shit.
    fuck that dude.

13. If thats the case i would blame drugs for dude's condition but after thinking that the biggest monsters of jazz where actually junkies, i wont.
    His music is really awefull in every possible way and if he's a dope and talented kid indeed...its a fuckin shame.

Thats all.

14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Ha... I think my Aunt dated Kid Rock when they were in like 8th grade. Which is absolutely Taylor-fantastic.

15. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

no he still sucks