kid koala

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

i have yet to purchase a full album, but i've heard cuts of his

seriously dope as all get out

hot beat+kermit the frog's lullabye+cantonese speech lessons = the hotness

please refrain from engaging in the natural periodic suspension of consciousness during which the powers of the body are restored! hah!

i saw him at the dmc 2001 toronto finals on 3 tables...good stuff. he had gay shoes though, and stupid pants. but he gave out free candy.

he was so sweaty, shit was just drippin.

word he is good, go buy his stuff. not something you can bump in the jeep, but for sure you can listen to it while you watch tv on mute, which i often do.

and seriously, celine dion is the dope shit. get her greatest hits, i listen to it like 6 times a day...so good.

...i want you tooo need meeeeee like the air you breathhhhh..

...whe he opened up for radiohead shit was fresh...i really dug his whole set, and seemed to have a nice understanding of music and crowd control...and thom yorke swear hes one of the "nicest" guys in the industry...i just found out hes on the bill for medeski martin and woods show at the beacon on halloween...dont have tix, but i might go scalp....i know for sure hell play a set with them, which would be sick im sure...r

beardo, hahaha, i found out yesterday, and i was just going to email ya, man i love these little inbox drops from the board...i couldnt believe my eyes...so psyched...well great i guess i dont have to email ya the scoop, now all that remains is what time i should meet you outside penn station, hows 7-730, doors open at eight, and we can swig some 40s on the way to the theater...anyone else down?...

Guest --zeSto--

on his CD there's a video game that's exactly like 'asteroids'

but you fly a stanton cartridge and shoot records to bits.

good fun!

hmm, mmw just played up my way last night, i don't think koala made an appearance, but i wasn't there. on the kid koala being a nice guy tip, definately true, my friend jammed with him once, back in the day, he also said he played some metallica and ac/dc as well. personally, i slept on him, but i know he's a talented fuck. . .man that would be a good show to try to get into.

hey mental.. i just got in contact with a dude looking to get rid of 2 mmw 10-31 ticks.. are you seriously interested in going? keep me posted.. im meeting the dude tonight at the mmw show.. i'll check back at this thread before i go

....shit, yeah man...wow crazy...hot dam...i wont bpther asken if your serious, cause its sounds it get back to me...did you know chris wood just did a compilation cd with djs?....email me...or keep posting dood....i got something on the skillet too...ill let ya know....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived