kicks , anyone collect sneakers ?

KAPOones

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Collectible shoes....uhm...okay.

I collect bottle caps. Maybe some cheap little "urban vinyl" figures now and then.

Collecting shoes? I don't really see the point.

You go out, spend all this money and then you don't wear them. Why? So maybe one day, just like a mint condition #1 issue of X-Men in a poly bag, you'll be able to convince someone your 2004 Nike's are worth $5000.

Then they look at you, laugh and say "C'mon dude, this is a garage sale, not Sotheby's. I'll give you five bucks."

Then you'll feel like a complete retard for having worn plastic grocery bags on your feet all these years while sick ass kicks languished in your closet because they were "too collectible".

Kapo, hit me up on AIM if you want... kickasspogostick. I don't really know shit about all that except I'd kill for some Heiniken or Brazil Dunks/Vandlas/AF1's (whatever they are.. I don't remember).

Blah blah... my friend collects/trades all that shit, lemme know how serious you are... I could prolly hook you two up.

...and I wouldn't mind having an ass ton of different shoes... sadly I have no funds. Except fuck paying stupid amounts... I'd like to have every color Saucony's made. Cozy shoes make me go Jackson pants.

Guest HESHIANDET

the espo shoes are AF2's.

tess i have a pair of futuras in that size, but there is no way you want them. beauty to my sneaker collecting is i dog the shit out of pretty rare joints. then the uppity sneaker heads get sad and feel dumb. i love it!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

tess i have a pair of futuras in that size, but there is no way you want them. beauty to my sneaker collecting is i dog the shit out of pretty rare joints. then the uppity sneaker heads get sad and feel dumb. i love it!

I pretty much operate the same way, i'm not even a collector i just like to buy and wear fresh shoes, kill them and then buy new. The futura dunks just happen to be the best dunks ever imo, fuckin awesome color combo without lookin all flashed out...are they completely out of the market?

Tesseract/ pimp without the gold chains

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

hook me up with a pair and i will give you $300

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by fatbastard

hook me up with a pair and i will give you $300

futura's? if you give me $300 for my used pair i'll ship em overnight for free

• 1 month later...