>>>>KICK BALL: its back!!! (dont sleep!!)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gnes 37

keg ball is even better

yes, this man knows where its at. Drink a beer about every at kick or so and if you spill your beer while running the bases your out....I think the Drunker Than You crew might have to play kickball again this summer.

heh, looks like football (soccer) but more boring. And whats with the pitcher being such a pussy-hole...

Actually it looks kinda fun, and at 19 i guess I am an adult, me and my friends could probably beat the adults at the park, ok ROCK ON!

i dunno... maybe that was just our rules... it made the game more interesting... plus the teacher was ussually pitcher, i think.... once, in 3rd grade, i actually kicked it completely out of the field... everyone was in awe... even myself... it really seemed to defy physics... all the kids jocked me after that. :cool:

kickball is a shit load of fun.

well our version.

since the hubby was a bike messenger, there are two major types of bike messengers in sf; the one from 1 post and the ones from the wall.

every summer, we buy a couple of kegs and set up a kickball game between those two and play it at golden gate park. the thing is, its a regular kick ball game and all, but every player has to keep a cup of beer in their hands no matter what. even if you are catching the ball, you have to keep a beer in your hands.

its a shit load of fun and we all end up riding home smelling like beer.

Kickball was fun in grade school. Fuckers were always kicking it over the fence. One time I got pissed at someone over a game of kball and I hit them in the face. We didn't fuck around back then... :lol:

Archived